Back
  Grey Enemy appreciation thread.

Page: Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 am 

This is Keith himself. I'm honestly shocked I have such a hatred going on here, but hey, I won't lose sleep over it. Just want to let you all know that your opinions have been heard and have struck home and if you don't like me that's fine, but I'll take all of this as a constructive criticism. I hope to improve regardless of whether I'm not great or if I already am. Every opinion is new. Anyways, bit late on replying here or getting involved but I've a kid on the way so music will be scarce soon. So I'm sure many of you will be delighted XD anyhow thanks for helping me laugh at myself and I look forward to reading anything else. Goodnight :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:34 am 

MrRepzion wrote:
This is Keith himself. I'm honestly shocked I have such a hatred going on here, but hey, I won't lose sleep over it. Just want to let you all know that your opinions have been heard and have struck home and if you don't like me that's fine, but I'll take all of this as a constructive criticism. I hope to improve regardless of whether I'm not great or if I already am. Every opinion is new. Anyways, bit late on replying here or getting involved but I've a kid on the way so music will be scarce soon. So I'm sure many of you will be delighted XD anyhow thanks for helping me laugh at myself and I look forward to reading anything else. Goodnight :)

I... I don't understand... :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60716&start=146

MrRepzion wrote:
I do not know Keith personally, but I contacted him about this shite. He's a pretty cool guy and he told me that he doesn't want to involve himself or the band in pointless debates based on something he isn't half interested in.
I however will fight their corner.
And I am not Keith, as much as I respect him i'd gladly perfer to be myself. I'm Dan, of MrRepzion im a youtuber and somehow came across this shit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:38 am 

That was me. Was having some fun with the lads, stirring some shit as they say!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:48 am 

Let it go, Dan, nobody likes a fame stealer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:48 am 

Think i've just pished myself :lol: fucking exciting day at the beach there.....the 2 wee girls spent the whole day texting and the chubby lad doing backing vocals at the end....fuckin class :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBdq_1hOz3Y

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:10 am 

That's the worst thing I have ever seen.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 am 

I take it he couldn't find a mountain where he lives :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKPvdxf ... xfOgBI#t=0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 am 

Brox wrote:
Think i've just pished myself :lol: fucking exciting day at the beach there.....the 2 wee girls spent the whole day texting and the chubby lad doing backing vocals at the end....fuckin class :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBdq_1hOz3Y

That's brilliant.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 am 

Juggz wrote:
MrRepzion wrote:

I... I don't understand... :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=60716&start=146

MrRepzion wrote:
I do not know Keith personally, but I contacted him about this shite. He's a pretty cool guy and he told me that he doesn't want to involve himself or the band in pointless debates based on something he isn't half interested in.
I however will fight their corner.
And I am not Keith, as much as I respect him i'd gladly perfer to be myself. I'm Dan, of MrRepzion im a youtuber and somehow came across this shit.

So your the the phantom of the opera then basically kieth...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:07 pm 

This is actually amusing XD haha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:26 pm 

Them videos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:46 pm 

It just gets worse.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:58 pm 

That video is terrifying.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:17 pm 

He finally gets it.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:03 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: