Back
  Outdoor Festival in 2017. Calling all Promoters etc out!

Page: Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:15 am 

Sonic Circus wrote:
Do you think I gave two fucks about a fundraiser in Limerick? Think you fucking clown!!!

BAM!
Right in the feels...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:16 am 

Emphyrio wrote:
Panopticon wrote:
Sonic Circus wrote:
Do you think I gave two fucks about a fundraiser in Limerick? Think you fucking clown!!!

What an absolutely astounding thing to say about a gig you were "running".

Yeh, fuck them cunts. Bigger fish to fry. This is PHIL you are taking to.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:13 am 

Phil's had a wee cry on Facebook about the whole thing, one of his usual "fuck da haters" skits. He's got metal all-stars Lloyd advising him though, so he's in good shape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:24 am 

Sure he put on his first Sonic Circus festival the other week he had the two touring bands play the Gypsy rose the night before for a Mastodon after show!

His mirror must be so crusty from wanking into it too much!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 am 

He had the Mastodon after show the night before?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 am 

that's the kind of thinking outside the box that's going to make this festival a resounding success

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 am 

open face surgery wrote:
He had the Mastodon after show the night before?

He had a gig on that he was billing as a Mastodon after party. and neglected to even do something like hand out flyers outside the Mastodon gig to let people know it was on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:09 am 

Tallaght thrasher wrote:
Sure he put on his first Sonic Circus festival the other week he had the two touring bands play the Gypsy rose the night before

No way...

Can anyone confirm the number of people who were at Sonic Circus?

I know i'm coming across as fairly merciless regarding this, but after Phil decided to cry on facebook that i was "talking shit under an alias on the internet" - when everyone who knows me knows my username on here, and i told him i stood by my comments - then it's open season.

to digress slightly. Phil has stated that the “acts are secondary” and all his vague, fuzzy ideas are backed by his “business accomplishments”. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – this man knows and cares nothing about or for Irish metal. All he wants/craves is that there’s A FESTIVAL with his name above the door. Where is it? DOESN’T MATTER, IT’S A FESTIVAL. How much are tix? DOESN’T MATTER, IT’S A FESTIVAL. Who’s playing? DOESN’T MATTER, IT’S A FESTIVAL.
He’s the promoter equivalent of the once-a-year-warriors who go to one Guns ‘n’ Roses or Journey/Whitesnake gig a year because it’s RAWK.

All that really needs to be said on this guy is a reminder from the last PhilFest thread where he was pulled b a member of one of the bands he’d booked for his PhilFest “fundraiser” – bear in mind this is a guy who’s trying to set himself up as the head of a major festival operation company, and when it came down to the brass tacks of running a gig – “you spent all night outside drinking, roasting the ear off everyone about your festival.” This despite already knowing that said festival had been binned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:12 am 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:04 am 

Sonic Circus wrote:
@Yada.
I like how you brought that up. At the time I was focusing on keeping a large festival going. Do you think I gave two fucks about a fundraiser in Limerick? Think you fucking clown!!!
I started cancelling all the week before and let all in for free on that night...
I was in contact with Peter in the run up. What? I'm supposed to lick your ass cos you work in a venue?
Get over yourself you self absorbed cunt!

Thanks for the succinct reply.My point was proven by that first sentence. Yet again you failed to answer any of the questions that were directed towards you.

Best of luck in your future endeavours.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:38 pm 

Phil, for whatever it's worth, try not post anything on any public forums about a gig or festival until you can give the following pieces of information,
1. Who's playin?
2. Where are they playing?
3. When's it on?
4. How much in.?

Do your 'networking' behind the scenes, otherwise you come accross as a knob.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:45 pm 

Quote:
1. Who's playin?
2. Where are they playing?
3. When's it on?
4. How much in.?

That's hardly a relevant list is it.

1. Crew kitchen cooks?
2. Where will the kitchen be located?
3. What is the menu?
4. Cost/discount for the crew?

I am fucked if I am going to any festival that has an under fed staff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:53 pm 

Quote:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is precisely the type of promoter respectable professionals want to get involved with! Seriously guys, we should stop pissing on Phil's dreams and allow him to actualise his full potential.

Why don't Phil and "Metal All Star Lloyd" just join together? It's a match made in heaven - both have a severely inflated sense of self worth, zero business acumen and paranoid delusions of a Metal Ireland cabal that will stop at nothing to thwart their plans.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:56 pm 

Quote:

This really made me laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 pm 

James Distortion Project wrote:
Quote:

This really made me laugh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahahaha. James, that feckin' killed me too.

Page: Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next