Back
  Outdoor Festival in 2017. Calling all Promoters etc out!

Page: Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:39 pm 

It was for the festival I believe, based on what was said about it in the other thread. A showcase of some of the bands who were booked to play the festival and to raise money for it. An absolute shambles by the sound of it! Doesn't care about a 'fundraiser in Limerick' despite the bands on the bill were booked to play his festival, the money of said gig going towards funding his festival.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 pm 

Surely there's a bullet winging its way to this thread's head as we speak...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 pm 

I'm actually in awe of you Phil.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 pm 

Quote:
Wow this is up there with Claire and the nutjob that was stalking Tom Warrior.

Please tell me someone has the link to that thread I have hours to waste

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:44 pm 

It's the Burning Oak thread in the Festivals forum.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:45 pm 

Nice one, cheers

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:45 pm 

Iron Aiden wrote:
Quote:
Wow this is up there with Claire and the nutjob that was stalking Tom Warrior.

Please tell me someone has the link to that thread I have hours to waste

If you haven't seen it, we collect the best of the best over here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:46 pm 

Iron Aiden wrote:
Nice one, cheers

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52893&hilit=burning&start=195

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:04 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: This has brightened up a dull day in work!

Dont know the guy but any admiration for his 'idea' just turns to childish giggling within a couple of sentences - couldnt make it up on WWN! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:21 pm 

I think Phil's festival ideas are outlandish, overly optimistic and unrealistic.

All that pales into absolute insignificance in comparison to the levels of cuntishness shown on this forum. A lot of you really need to have a word with yourselves, mouthing off to someone on a forum while hiding behind an anonymous pseudonym. It's 2015 for fuck sake, who still does that?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:43 pm 

Pretty sure a good few people have made themselves known, myself included, between the few ridiculous threads that Phil has helmed over the last year or so plus it's pretty easy to identify most users with a few posts on here anyway. Relax.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:47 pm 

dawals wrote:
Iron Aiden wrote:
Nice one, cheers

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=52893&hilit=burning&start=195

Ah I've gone through it already and anyway I've just remembered I read that stalker one before but no harm having another looksee :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm 

Wayne wrote:
I think Phil's festival ideas are outlandish, overly optimistic and unrealistic.

All that pales into absolute insignificance in comparison to the levels of cuntishness shown on this forum. A lot of you really need to have a word with yourselves, mouthing off to someone on a forum while hiding behind an anonymous pseudonym. It's 2015 for fuck sake, who still does that?

Shit, are we supposed to make ourselves identifiable on a publicly accessible forum? Should I post my bank account details while I'm at it?

Look, the guy has come on here and is spouting complete nonsense. People here have had bad experiences with him. At various points in the thread he was asked legitimate questions, which he dodged by spitting out even more hyperbole. Some of it sounds like outtakes from Wayne's World 2.

If he doesn't want to be called out for being a daft bugger then he shouldn't post daft shit and perpetuate it by posting even dafter shit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:24 pm 

Wayne wrote:

If anything phil has received good advice on here by people that have alot more experience in this field than he does. The main crux of the matter is that phil repeatedly refuses to take any advice and then runs off whingin to everybody else that metalireland is the reason he can't make ends meet when the real reason is he has the attitude of a twelve year old that's after loosing all his sweets. He needs a kick up the hole and told to grow up. And nobody is hiding behind any mystery accounts except phil himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:26 pm 

Wayne wrote:

Phil has come on here sprouting his outlandish ideas a few times. When others have tried to offer sensible advice, he's either sprouted more shite or accused an imaginary Metal Ireland cartel of trying to keep him down/sabotaging his dreams.

In those circumstances, no wonder people have taken the piss out of him!

As for this "anonymous psudeonym" business, it's not exactly a secret who most of the posters are on here. A bit of digging would reveal identities in no time.

Page: Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next