Back
  ***CDs & TAPES FOR SALE €4 each or 3 for €10***
    
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 pm 

These are all CDs from my own collection and are in excellent condition. As they are used some CDs have small scratches which do not affect play.

The tapes are in mint condition and were only played a few times.

Postage will be by weight, with Irish An Post rates.

I can post without cases to save on weight / with registered post if you wish.

I will add 5% to each order to cover my packaging costs / PayPal charge.

Paypal (gift) only please.

Thank you for looking!

Tapes: €4 each or 3 for €10

Baphomet's Blood "Satanic Metal Attack"
Baphomet's Blood "Second Strike"
Baphomet's Blood "Metal Damnation"

CDs: €4 each or 3 for €10


AC/DC “Let There be Rock”

BEHEMOTH “Zos Kia Cultus” Digi
BEHEMOTH “Demigod” Digi
BLACK SABBATH “Vol. 4”

CULT OF FIRE “Triumvirat”
CULT OF FIRE “मृत्यु का तापसी अनुध्यान”

DEATH KARMA “History of Death & Burial Rituals Part 1” Digi
DECAPITATED “Winds of Creation”
DECREPIT SOUL “The Coming of War”
DESERT DANCES & SERPENT SERMONS - split CD (Volahn, Shataan…) Digi
DIO “Holy Diver”
DOGSBANE “When Karma Comes Calling”

ENTHRONED “The Blackened Collection” 4CD

GENOCIDE SHRINES “Manipura Imperial Deathevokovil”
GOATCRAFT “Όλεθρος”
GROAN “The Sleeping Wizard”

HAWKWIND “In Search of Space”

INVOCATION SPELLS “Descendent the Black Throne”

KRAINA BEZ WIATRU / PERUNWIT – split CD

NILE “In their Darkened Shrines”
NILE “Ithyphallic” Digi

PANTERA “The Great Southern Trendkill”
PANTERA “Official Live: 101 Proof”

SATANIC WARMASTER / CLANDESTINE BLAZE split
SCORPIONS “Virgin Killer”
SEPULTURA “Blood Rooted”


Last edited by Pagan Waltar on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jun 2014
Posts:
60
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:29 am 

Hi

Is Skyclad "Prince" the double disc or singe disc version?

Also,

Pagan Waltar wrote:
I will add 5% to each order to cover my packaging costs / PayPal charge.

Paypal (gift) only please.


There is no Paypal charge if the payment is made via the gift option!


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2012
Posts:
37
Location:
Cork
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:41 am 

MGLA “Groza” and REVEREND BIZARRE “In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend” please.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Dec 2006
Posts:
2767
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:25 pm 

Can you PM me with a price for the self titled Kerbdog album in its case including postage to Limerick please?


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 pm 

Max Dread wrote:
Hi

Is Skyclad "Prince" the double disc or singe disc version?

Also,

Pagan Waltar wrote:
I will add 5% to each order to cover my packaging costs / PayPal charge.

Paypal (gift) only please.


There is no Paypal charge if the payment is made via the gift option!

PM sent


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:54 pm 

Spacepig wrote:
MGLA “Groza” and REVEREND BIZARRE “In the Rectory of the Bizarre Reverend” please.

PM sent


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:56 pm 

jonrhine wrote:
Can you PM me with a price for the self titled Kerbdog album in its case including postage to Limerick please?

PM sent


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Feb 2008
Posts:
2074
Location:
North from here, running amok amongst the shadows of the past
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:19 pm 

Can I nab these Walter for cash in post as before?

Spiritual Beggars - "Mantra III " and "Another Way to Shine"
Darkthrone - "F.O.A.D."
Trial - "Vessel"
Bal Sagoth - "A Dark Moon Broods Over Lemuria"


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:26 am 

Thorn wrote:
Can I nab these Walter for cash in post as before?

Spiritual Beggars - "Mantra III " and "Another Way to Shine"
Darkthrone - "F.O.A.D."
Trial - "Vessel"
Bal Sagoth - "A Dark Moon Broods Over Lemuria"

PM sent


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am 

List updated


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
2110
Location:
Heidelberg, Kurpfalz
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:03 pm 

PM sent


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:28 pm 

List updated


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Dec 2006
Posts:
2767
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:28 pm 

CDs arrived in great shape and very safely packaged. Thanks!


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 am 

jonrhine wrote:
CDs arrived in great shape and very safely packaged. Thanks!

Great stuff!


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2009
Posts:
925
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 am 

List updated


Top
 Profile   
 

Page: 1, 2, 3  Next