Back
  Iron Maiden Dublin Standing Ticket

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:48 am 

Looking for standing tickets for Iron Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:59 pm 

Frodo wrote:

Just out of curiosity how would this work if someone else cant go? I presume they would have to give you their credit card!?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:16 pm 

Oskorei wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Just out of curiosity how would this work if someone else cant go? I presume they would have to give you their credit card!?

What do you mean? Are the tickets personalised now?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:18 pm 

Its a ticketless gig, so basically what happens is, whatever credit/debit card you use to purchase the tickets with has to be presented at the door, they will swipe your card again and that confirms the ticket. Its to stop touting but makes it very frustrating for anyone to re-sell their "ticket". If i wanted to give you my ticket, you would need my credit card with you to get in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:57 pm 

Keep an eye on ticketmaster, some standing tickets became available again recently so might do again

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:01 am 

Oskorei wrote:
Its a ticketless gig, so basically what happens is, whatever credit/debit card you use to purchase the tickets with has to be presented at the door, they will swipe your card again and that confirms the ticket. Its to stop touting but makes it very frustrating for anyone to re-sell their "ticket". If i wanted to give you my ticket, you would need my credit card with you to get in.

Didn't know about that, that sounds like a pain in the arse. Can't see how I could buy someone else's ticket then. I'll keep an eye on ticketmaster, hopefully I'll manage to get one

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 am 

So I ended up buying sitting tickets.

Not ideal but didn't wanna risk it.

This ticketless ticket crap is really annoying! I hate touts but surely there must be a better way!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:10 am 

http://ironmaiden.com/fan-club/tickets