Back
  IRON MAIDEN 2011 WORLD TOUR - Belfast Date + IMFC Meet Up

Page: Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm 

wez_wildheart wrote:
personally i would have loved "Where the Wild Wind Blows" dropped in favour of something from AMOLAD (still for me the best Bruce and H return era album since BNW)

I was gutted their was no AMOLAD aswell. The best Maiden show I have seen was Dublin 06, but When the wild wind blows was definitely better than Final Frontier and El Dorado.

Couldn't believe they played the whole 5 minutes of the satelite 15 intro through the PA, lasted for aggeeeessss.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm 

Shando wrote:
I realise this is a bit off topic, but I went to see Judas Priest in the Manchester Apollo a few weeks ago, and I was absolutely taken aback by how friendly the bouncers were there. They were genuinely nice people, just having a bit of craic with the crowd. Just goes to show you that bouncers don't have to be so fucking angry to do their job

Have to agree with you there mate, Bouncers were cool at that gig...you dont see much of that nowadays!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 pm 

Anyone got a spare ticket stub, was halfway back to hotel when I realised I didnt get one so theres an annoying hole in the collection!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 pm 

Talisman wrote:
Anyone got a spare ticket stub, was halfway back to hotel when I realised I didnt get one so theres an annoying hole in the collection!!!

Pm'd u.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:52 pm 

Right thats the ticket sorted, cheers C.R.U.D, may as well try a long shot before I try ebay, anyone got a spare/unwanted programme from this tour, will make sure it gets a good home!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:40 pm 

No probs. Soz cant help u with the programme.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:56 pm 

Bump. Page 43 on...

Shocking amount of edits and deletions.

Page: Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59