Back
  Devin Townsend - Plovdiv, Bulgaria - Sept 22, 2017

Page: Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:11 pm 

ochoill wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
Boxsets are up for pre-order now. Will be released on July 6th. €71 for the fancy 3xCD, 2xDVD, 1xBR with shirt and artbook set. Another €17 to get it shipped.

Pricey but will likely shell out on it anyway. Any mention of just the DVD or are only the boxsets up for now?

CD+DVD for €27.55 + shipping
BluRay for €22.54 + shipping

https://www.omerch.eu/shop/devintownsend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:47 pm 

Cheers, will definitely grab one of those!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:03 pm 

So that's ordered, need to find some spare cash now for the vinyl box set...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:17 am 

prof. wedgie wrote:

Ordered the transparent blue but kinda wished I'd held off for the silver. Saw one guy on twitter saying he'd bought one of each of the available colours :shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
prof. wedgie wrote:

Ordered the transparent blue but kinda wished I'd held off for the silver. Saw one guy on twitter saying he'd bought one of each of the available colours :shock:

Fucking hell, I'd end up divorced if I tried that! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:06 pm 

prof. wedgie wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
prof. wedgie wrote:

Fucking hell, I'd end up divorced if I tried that! :lol:

He's a loon. Posted a pic of gig tix on twitter last year where he was hitting about 12 DTP dates in a row on the Euro tour last March. And his DT music collection was nuts. Multiple copies of pretty much everything. And he hits all the big shows as well, OM in London, Plovdiv and so on.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:17 am 

Just up online this morning, DVD version of Truth from the plovdiv gig. Fair deadly. Sound came out quite good on it. Can't wait to see the rest of this.
https://youtu.be/jhHxvAgjvEo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:43 pm 

ochoill wrote:
Just up online this morning, DVD version of Truth from the plovdiv gig. Fair deadly. Sound came out quite good on it. Can't wait to see the rest of this.

Making my cinematic debut in "The man in the red hoodie" at 3:42 :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:44 pm 

The choir came out really well, heard very little of that when there.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 pm 

Sounds class. One of my favourite album openers, too.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:08 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
ochoill wrote:

Jesus you were right up front for it, you'll be on the whole DVD so!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:52 am 

ochoill wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
ochoill wrote:

Jesus you were right up front for it, you'll be on the whole DVD so!

I'll be disappointed if I'm not on the cover at least :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:23 am 

Got the big fancy boxset version of this and fired on the bluray of it the other night for the first time, unbelievable and at times quite an emotional show, the by request set covers a lot of ground (Hearing a live version of Canada is just class, shame we never got The Fluke love that tune :) . Ocean Machine, obviously unreal. The Death of Music in particular, spinechilling to say the least.

You can tell Devin was ready to fold in the DTP already with this event, feels like an ending of sorts and what an end to this particular phase of his career. Glad I got to see this version of the band a few times.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 pm 

SymbolicActs wrote:
Got the big fancy boxset version of this and fired on the bluray of it the other night for the first time, unbelievable and at times quite an emotional show, the by request set covers a lot of ground (Hearing a live version of Canada is just class, shame we never got The Fluke love that tune :) . Ocean Machine, obviously unreal. The Death of Music in particular, spinechilling to say the least.

You can tell Devin was ready to fold in the DTP already with this event, feels like an ending of sorts and what an end to this particular phase of his career. Glad I got to see this version of the band a few times.

Still waiting on mine despite pre-ordering. Shipped from the UK last Wednesday but no sign yet. Seems folks that ordered from Amazon got theirs as early as the end of last week. Seems to have been a common theme with anything I've pre-ordered from Omerch since MusicGlue became part of the process.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:38 pm 

Yeah anything I've ever ordered from Omerch usually takes 3-4 weeks, even any preorder. Got the tshirt package and received an email today saying the shirt release has been delayed until the 26th July so I'm assuming they won't be shipping the boxset either until that's ready

Page: Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next