Back
  Devin Townsend - Plovdiv, Bulgaria - Sept 22, 2017

Page: Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:29 am 

prof. wedgie wrote:
They're reprinting the event shirts for anyone like myself that didn't get one before the merch stand got blitzed

https://www.omerch.eu/shop/devintownsen ... iv-t-shirt

Bit of an auld difference in price though. Poster at the show was 15 Lev or about €7.50. €12.50 on Omerch is quite a mark up and then add postage.

Wouldn't mind if they re-printed the OM shirt from the London show in March though. I'd need to go on some sort of fitness regime to fit into the one I bought.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:44 am 

prof. wedgie wrote:
They're reprinting the event shirts for anyone like myself that didn't get one before the merch stand got blitzed

https://www.omerch.eu/shop/devintownsen ... iv-t-shirt

Nice one, must pick one up

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:53 pm 

Excellent gig, great set list, though I would have preferred a few off Physicist or more off Terria instead of the tracks from Transcendence. Sound was quite good where I was, though the orchestra was a little quieter than expected, surely it will be mixed louder for the DVD.
The ocean machine set was just perfect. I hadn't heard a lot of them live before so it was a real joy to hear them there.

We ended up in a metal bar in town after the gig, got very drunk. Whole pub was cheering and singing when Seventh Wave came on over the speakers, bartender made the mistake of turning it off half way for something else, place nearly levelled from booing :lol:

Would love to go back to the town and do a few more of the tours, we did one on Sunday that brought us into the mountains and it was savage. You can do hikes and visit some more ancient buildings in the area too apparently. After being met with a 9 hour delay on the way home, I might fly with someone other than Ryanair next time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:54 pm 

ochoill wrote:
We ended up in a metal bar in town after the gig, got very drunk. Whole pub was cheering and singing when Seventh Wave came on over the speakers, bartender made the mistake of turning it off half way for something else, place nearly levelled from booing :lol:

Where was the metal bar? Me and my mate went looking for bars after the gig but everywhere seemed to be closed.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:59 pm 

N0-Remorse wrote:
ochoill wrote:

Where was the metal bar? Me and my mate went looking for bars after the gig but everywhere seemed to be closed.

It was right in the middle of town, on the road between the fountain and the old wall - There was a metal tee shirt shop there called Na Tamno, it was up the stairs behind that. Nice spot, good tunes, good beer. There was a good crew of heads from the gig there, it was a toss up between there and the Irish bar for us but metal won out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:37 am 

ochoill wrote:
It was right in the middle of town, on the road between the fountain and the old wall

Out hotel was down by the fountain so walked that street several times a day and never spotted that place. We just ended up drinking in Fabric which was the next street over and when that closed, we moved to the place right across from the McDonalds with the outside seats. Some of the others moved on to a club called No Sense but that was off down the old town and too far when my bed was calling from around the corner :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:39 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
ochoill wrote:
It was right in the middle of town, on the road between the fountain and the old wall

Out hotel was down by the fountain so walked that street several times a day and never spotted that place. We just ended up drinking in Fabric which was the next street over and when that closed, we moved to the place right across from the McDonalds with the outside seats. Some of the others moved on to a club called No Sense but that was off down the old town and too far when my bed was calling from around the corner :lol:

I kept meaning to go to fabric but never got there in the end! Went to the Irish bar once, the metal bar, then some restaurants a fair bit. And my hotel room with those disgraceful flagons.

This might give you a better idea where the metal bar and t-shirt shop was:
It's Na Tamno there. The McDonald's and Shisha bar place would have been just south of it a block of so.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:47 pm 

So I received my T-Shirt in the post today. Order clearly says: 1 x Devin Townsend - Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine (Plovdiv) T-Shirt, Medium

Turned the T-Shirt around and it says Barcelona BeProg on the back, fucking idiots!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:04 pm 

N0-Remorse wrote:
So I received my T-Shirt in the post today. Order clearly says: 1 x Devin Townsend - Devin Townsend - Ocean Machine (Plovdiv) T-Shirt, Medium

Turned the T-Shirt around and it says Barcelona BeProg on the back, fucking idiots!

Pretty shitty if that was their plan to meet the demand. You contacting them?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:08 am 

Mine should probably be arriving this week so I'll let you know if it happens with me. I'd hope it was just a mixup and not a way to shift some leftover stock because the website had the images for the Plovdiv show

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 am 

Had a quick look at the FB page to see if anyone else had posted about it but not seeing anything. Maybe it was just a genuine mixup.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:43 am 

Hopefully it was a mix up and I can get the correct one, they have asked for pictures of the product so I have sent everything they have requested.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:47 am 

N0-Remorse wrote:
Hopefully it was a mix up and I can get the correct one, they have asked for pictures of the product so I have sent everything they have requested.

Have only ever had problems with Omerch once where a package didn't arrive and they were pretty okay to deal with. After about 10-12 days, they sent another out when the first hadn't turned up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:26 pm 

Boxsets are up for pre-order now. Will be released on July 6th. €71 for the fancy 3xCD, 2xDVD, 1xBR with shirt and artbook set. Another €17 to get it shipped.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:33 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
Boxsets are up for pre-order now. Will be released on July 6th. €71 for the fancy 3xCD, 2xDVD, 1xBR with shirt and artbook set. Another €17 to get it shipped.

Pricey but will likely shell out on it anyway. Any mention of just the DVD or are only the boxsets up for now?

Page: Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next