Back
  JIMMY BARNES - The Limelight 1 - Tues 19th December
    



Joined:
May 2013
Posts:
120
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:01 pm 

Limelight Belfast Presents:

JIMMY BARNES
& Guests

The Limelight 1, Belfast
Tuesday 19th December 2017
7pm Doors *EARLY SHOW*
Tickets £17.50 + Booking Fee
18+ Only

Tickets on sale Monday July 03rd at 9am from www.limelightbelfast.com, www.ticketmaster.ie, Katy's Bar & Ticketmaster outlets nationwide. Northern Ireland customers 0844 277 44 55.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2006
Posts:
798
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:36 pm 

Happy days, great news.
Was super last time.
It's been to long.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Nov 2009
Posts:
2471
Location:
Lisburn....N.Ireland
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:46 pm 

StrongHold wrote:
Happy days, great news.
Was super last time.
It's been to long.


I remember the last on as well, should be good.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Nov 2009
Posts:
2471
Location:
Lisburn....N.Ireland
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:11 pm 

Set list looks good for this....get down and see him,does a great show and cheap as chips...if in Oz you would be seeing him in Arena's.


Last edited by Brox on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2006
Posts:
798
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:10 pm 

Any stage times for this please?


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Nov 2009
Posts:
2471
Location:
Lisburn....N.Ireland
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:15 pm 

7pm Doors open
7.20pm Lachlan Doley
8.20pm @JimmyBarnes

Jimmy does 20 songs so at a guess he'll do around 2 hours.

A bit of High Voltage..

https://youtu.be/xaLI4XpiEEw


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2006
Posts:
798
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm 

Brox wrote:
7pm Doors open
7.20pm Lachlan Doley
8.20pm @JimmyBarnes

Jimmy does 20 songs so at a guess he'll do around 2 hours.

A bit of High Voltage..

https://youtu.be/xaLI4XpiEEw


Thanks.
I seen setlist looks good.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Nov 2017
Posts:
307
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:06 am 

He's playing Whelan's tonight in Dublin.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2006
Posts:
798
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 pm 

Have to say Jimmy and the band put on an outstanding show.
Completely new setlist that worked really well.

He actually included Stone Cold for the 1st time this tour, which is my wedding song. So the wife was chuffed with that and High Voltage was a great inclusion.

Bought his new book as an early Christmas present to myself so looking forward to reading that over the hols.

Hopefully not as long till he comes back to Belfast.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Nov 2009
Posts:
2471
Location:
Lisburn....N.Ireland
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 am 

StrongHold wrote:
Have to say Jimmy and the band put on an outstanding show.
Completely new setlist that worked really well.

He actually included Stone Cold for the 1st time this tour, which is my wedding song. So the wife was chuffed with that and High Voltage was a great inclusion.

Bought his new book as an early Christmas present to myself so looking forward to reading that over the hols.

Hopefully not as long till he comes back to Belfast.


Stone Cold is class,glad he played it.....great show.....thought the bands keyboard player doing the support slot with Jimmy's son(the drummer) and their bass player was good...he can fairly play that Hammond

Do you think Jimmy's after the AC/DC job? lol


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2006
Posts:
798
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm 

Brox wrote:
StrongHold wrote:
Have to say Jimmy and the band put on an outstanding show.
Completely new setlist that worked really well.

He actually included Stone Cold for the 1st time this tour, which is my wedding song. So the wife was chuffed with that and High Voltage was a great inclusion.

Bought his new book as an early Christmas present to myself so looking forward to reading that over the hols.

Hopefully not as long till he comes back to Belfast.


Stone Cold is class,glad he played it.....great show.....thought the bands keyboard player doing the support slot with Jimmy's son(the drummer) and their bass player was good...he can fairly play that Hammond

Do you think Jimmy's after the AC/DC job? lol



Yes liked the support band but in some songs I would have really liked to have heard a bit of lead guitar just to give it a more rounded sound.

He definitely could sing for DC but I liked the fact they brought Axel in to do more Bon era material. But with Malcolms death in not sure they will carry on in any mayor entity.


Top
 Profile