Back
  Slomatics - Camden Underworld Local Fuzz Vol 3. 3rd Feb 2018

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:44 pm 

Know there are a few folks London based on here.

Slomatics
Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard
Slabdragger
Chubby Thunderous Bad Kush Masters
Monolithian
Earthmass
Morag Tong
Tuskar

3rd February 2018 - The Underworld Camden

Tickets £12.00 Adv - Doors 1pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/120506571934749/

Please note that although the "Yapsody" ticket link uses Paypal to process transactions you do not need a Paypal account to purchase tickets - Enter your email, a temporary password and click "Pay with Paypal" to go to a debit card payment screen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:33 pm 

Slomatics and Slabdragger at the one gig? I can feel my face melting off my body already

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:39 pm 

Played with Slabdragger a few years ago in Manchester, fantastic live :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:18 am 

And for those of you that don't know once you get over the name Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard are just outstanding! One of my fav active UK bands.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:33 pm 

This just popped up on Songkick for me. With Slomattics, Slabdragger and Bad Kush I'm really looking forward to it and there's enough time to listen to all the bands I don't know.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:54 pm 

welshchris wrote:
And for those of you that don't know once you get over the name Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard are just outstanding! One of my fav active UK bands.

I always see them recommended to me but the name put me off pretty badly :lol: I'll actually check them out this time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am 

ochoill wrote:
welshchris wrote:

I always see them recommended to me but the name put me off pretty badly :lol: I'll actually check them out this time.

Me too, i'm pretty tired of bands with 'wizard' 'bong', 'witch', 'weed', 'mountain' etc etc in the title but these guys are actually really fucking good!!

....though my five year old son drew a picture of mountains and dinosaurs yesterday and said to me "Dad, this is a drawing death-mountain" and I thought to myself, hmm that's a good name for a band! :lol: