Back
  PARADISE LOST - Belfast & Dublin - 20 & 21 Feb 2018
    
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
13101
Location:
www.dme-promotions.com
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 am 

On sale Friday 10am.

Belfast - https://www.facebook.com/events/496115837419364
Dublin - https://www.facebook.com/events/1983564648533971

Image


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
10149
Location:
Northern Ireland
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am 

I should think about bands playing Belfast more whilst drinking - it seems to work.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
16534
Location:
Holding a fiery stride
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am 

Great to see them back again so soon, the last gig ruled.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Sep 2016
Posts:
1031
Location:
waterford
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:48 am 

Deadly!! Will be great to have them back.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
5264
Location:
Corcaigh
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 am 

Where's Tivoli - is that where they played on the icon your years ago, near Christchurch maybe ...?


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Feb 2007
Posts:
212
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am 

Its between Christchurch and Vicar Street, I haven't been to a gig there but it looks like it would be a good venue for shows.

Can someone recommend where to start with Paradise Lost? Never got into them before.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
13101
Location:
www.dme-promotions.com
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 am 

Yep, where they did on the 'Icon' tour.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Apr 2012
Posts:
588
Location:
Cork City
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:35 am 

The Tivoli is a fine venue. I was there the other night for the first time to see Shellac - very nice space, sound etc.

I presume that Pallbearer won't be doing the support on the second leg of this tour?


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
4410
Location:
Costa Del Larne
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:03 pm 

Fuck yes


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jun 2015
Posts:
1060
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:07 pm 

drawnacrol wrote:
Its between Christchurch and Vicar Street, I haven't been to a gig there but it looks like it would be a good venue for shows.

Can someone recommend where to start with Paradise Lost? Never got into them before.

Draconian Times, then Shades of God.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Dec 2007
Posts:
1533
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 pm 

StoutAndAle wrote:
The Tivoli is a fine venue. I was there the other night for the first time to see Shellac - very nice space, sound etc.

I presume that Pallbearer won't be doing the support on the second leg of this tour?


You expecting the Pallbearer lads to stay with Nick over Christmas?


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Apr 2012
Posts:
588
Location:
Cork City
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:21 pm 

maggotmoore wrote:
You expecting the Pallbearer lads to stay with Nick over Christmas?


I heard he puts on quite the spread.

His guests feel really at Holmes.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2017
Posts:
4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:35 pm 

Fuckin' lovely! The Dublin show of The Plague Within tour was fantastic. I shall definitely attend!


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jun 2015
Posts:
1060
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:41 pm 

StoutAndAle wrote:
maggotmoore wrote:
You expecting the Pallbearer lads to stay with Nick over Christmas?


I heard he puts on quite the spread.

His guests feel really at Holmes.

He's meant to be a very good Host. It only takes him One Second to put together an Iconic meal.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Sep 2016
Posts:
1031
Location:
waterford
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:48 pm 

I suspect a pun thread.


Top
 Profile   
 

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next