Back
  Coroner - July 29th 2018

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:54 am 

Damn predictive text! Lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:41 pm 

Juggz wrote:
I swore I would never go to Louth again, but... Coroner... why must the universe mock me so?

What's wrong with Louth???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:15 pm 

Drogheda. :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:21 pm 

Nasgul_Brian wrote:
Drogheda. :P

And Dundalk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:23 pm 

I work in Co. Louth, very nice people.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:14 pm 

justincredible wrote:

No we are not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:47 pm 

twiggy667 wrote:
justincredible wrote:

No we are not.

Except for you Louth mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:35 pm 

I believe Slough Feg have just been announced for this as well as Waylander and Phil Campbell's new band. Was thinking it might be worth it for the original poster to add those names to the thread title or advertise it as a festival here. For a 30 Euro ticket price it's well worth it and the lineup isn't even done as far I heard? Just a thought might get more interest here that way.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:20 pm 

Is there anywhere available to stay nearby?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:42 am 

Thelofty wrote:
Is there anywhere available to stay nearby?

Seeing as it's a bike rally, there will be camping on site. Collon and Slane are the 2 nearest villages but wouldn't imagine there would be too much accommodation available in either place. Drogheda is about 15km from the rally, so a shared taxi shouldn't be too bad.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:15 pm 

Those nice chaps of Coroner have re-issued their first three classic albums back in May so I duly swiped them up......they haven't re-issued Mental Vortex and Grin though which is a little strange. You'd think they would want to fully capitalise on this re-union tour thing?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am 

The reunion tour has been going on for about 5 years. They're building up to a new album, which is why Marky bowed out a couple of years ago. I've heard Mental Vortex and Grin will be re-issued in the future.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:42 am 

Mental Vortex and Grin will be re-released at the end of June.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:35 pm 

Out today

https://twitter.com/coronerband/status/ ... 9617478656

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm 

+++++++++ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT +++++++++
If Festivals were easy to organise then everyone would do it. We realise the hardship that this brings but there comes a point when you just cannot go on. Making money was never the goal. This is an event not a business but last week was a turning point. We have met with resistance from locals which has resulted in the location not being suitable and now that means this event cannot go ahead at the excellent venue it was intended to take place at. We therefore had 2 choices to make.
1- Pull the event or 2- Find a new home.
As one of the greats said ‘the show must go on’ and with that in mind we are delighted to announce that for the weekend 28/29 July the event will take place at THE ACADEMY in DUBLIN. We appreciate that this is not ideal for everyone and all ticket buyers are being notified but as lovers of rock and metal we thought that this is the best alternative to pulling the event and denying the excellence that is on show. We deeply apologise for the inconvenience but believe us, everything was in place with the exception of that last hurdle. We really hope to see you guys at THE ACADEMY to give Motorhead’s Phil Campbell, Coroner, Slough Feg, Waylander, Pat McManus, Martin Turner, Chantel mcGregor, DARE, Celtachor, Samarkind, Darkest Era, Old Season, Boneyard Dog and Death The Leveller the rousing Irish reception they deserve...... www.ticketstop.ie

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next