The best tour so far:)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:18 pm 

https://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-ne ... e-one-day/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:52 am 

That's class Arkadi!!!

where there's thunder and the wind shouts back
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 pm 

Brox wrote:
I suppose this "British" Spitfire and it's markings is going to annoy a certain element in Belfast lol.

He waved the Italian flag in Italy at the weekend during the Trooper, not sure if he's being doing that in other countries, but god knows what can of worms that will open in Belfast :shock:

where there's thunder and the wind shouts back
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:19 pm 

Black Wizard wrote:
9. Sign of the Cross (While I like they are acknowledging the Blaze era, is 12 minutes I feel could be better spent {time to get a pint})

this was the highlight of the gig for me. Another track that would have been up there got a bit distracting because of SPOILERS so now that I know about the antics I will be able to enjoy it better in Belfast

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:20 am 

northside hoop wrote:
Brox wrote:
I suppose this "British" Spitfire and it's markings is going to annoy a certain element in Belfast lol.

He waved the Italian flag in Italy at the weekend during the Trooper, not sure if he's being doing that in other countries, but god knows what can of worms that will open in Belfast :shock:

We might not make it past Churchill's speech lol at the beginning.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 am 

Brox wrote:
northside hoop wrote:
Brox wrote:

We might not make it past Churchill's speech lol at the beginning.

I really hope they do not drop or replace either tracks once they land on these shores, ive yet to hear Aces High live and I was raging when they just dropped The Trooper on their last visit to Belfast (Not even bothering to throw in a song in its place, it was the song that got me into Maiden too and I hadnt heard it live up to this point). Maybe its a generational thing, and I do understand the sensitivity towards the imagery associated with those songs but it never bothered me. I understand the sensitivity though, pardon my ignorance (24 here).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:29 am 

Apparently it was the Odyssey management that instigated the situation around 'The Trooper'. Band were told they could play it but no Union flag was to be waved on stage, band refused on the grounds of all or nothing so they ended up fucking it off.

As I understand it they told Whitesnake that they couldn't sell one of the UK tour shirt designs as it had a Union flag on it. Mate managed to pick one up at a Glasgow show instead and it was Aldrich who filled him in on that.

That being said its a fucking mess of a venue anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:15 am 

I have a pair of standing tickets for this I'm looking to swap for a pair of decent seated tickets. PM if interested.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:45 am 

If you're interested in selling, I'd buy one from you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:45 am 

DaveG wrote:
I have a pair of standing tickets for this I'm looking to swap for a pair of decent seated tickets. PM if interested.

If you're interested in selling, I'd buy one from you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:49 am 

Sorry, only looking to swap them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:42 am 

Maiden have released the artwork for the UK leg of the Legacy of the Beast tour! Not overly impressed to be honest!

https://666.ironmaiden.com/browse/iron- ... tour-shirt

When you say compare it to the Scandinavian tour shirt

https://m.ebay.com/itm/new-Iron-Maiden- ... 3027054441

Like what the fuck is the guy on the bike with a baseball cap on backwards doing there????? Makes absolutely no sense and completely out of place!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:13 am 

The great escape?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:32 pm 

If the doors to the Odyssey are opening at 6, any idea what times the bands are all starting and also finishing at?
Yeah, I know very uncool of me, it happens when you got a 6 month old that needs babysitting. Hoping to grab a cheeky nandos before hand.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next