Back
  Obscene Extreme 2014

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:37 am 

Line Up
Possessed + Brutal Truth + Immolation + Cattle Decapitation + Machetazo + Master + Doom + Nunslaughter + Filthy Charity + Katalepsy + Vitamin X + Vallenfyre + Warcollapse + Demonical + Beheaded + Abortion + Bolesno Grinje + Prophecy + Contrastic + Dark Horse + Gutslit + Jesus Crost + Kruger + Nuclear + Suffer The Pain + Ultimo Modo Cannibale + Zombie Inc. + Warfect + Kaliyuga + ACxDC + Bloodsoaked + Dead In The Dirt + Raw Power + EU’S Arse + Ed + Twisted Truth + Radiolokator + Idiot Ikon + Rectal Smegma + Besta + We Are The Damned + Final Exit + The Kill + Turbokrieg + Nazareno El Violento + Utanforskapet + More TBA

July 16 – 20, 2014
Trutnov – Battlefield Czech Republic
http://www.obsceneextreme.cz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:03 pm 

Full of grindy goodness!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:15 am 

Anyone here been to this dest? Seems to live up to it's name, looks insane from anything I've seen, but not sure if that's in a good way or not!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:35 am 

I have some Slovenian friends who go most years. They love it and it's cheap.
I must get to it sometime myself. Looks great craic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm 

I've been. Granted it was six years ago or so, but it was a really fun festival, even if it poured rain that year.

Relatively simple to get to via train from Prague. Definitely a cheap enough festival, given the beer prices in the Czech Republic. Good food options at it too. OEF videos on YouTube always focus on the mayhem going on in front of the stage, but there are loads of benches and a sloping hill all very close to the stage where you can sit back and just take in the mayhem. Really good fun vibe to it - even if you're not mad into every band musically, they can well worth checking out due to pure entertainment value. The fest actually has a pretty good spread across grind, crust, death metal, hardcore etc.