Back
  PHILFEST 2014 27-29th june leitrim

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:36 pm 

04325613 wrote:
I would like to announce my disgust at the irish metal community for starting this thread 2 and a half months late. It is surely a potential subject worthy of MI hall of fame.

Wait until the Fundit campaign launches, that should be good for a laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:00 pm 

To my knowledge poor ticket sales were the main reason for cancellation, delusion and power tripping are the first two words that come to mind.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:32 am 

Tallaght thrasher wrote:
To my knowledge poor ticket sales were the main reason for cancellation, delusion and power tripping are the first two words that come to mind.

I assume you mean delusion and power?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:36 pm 

wow this site is full of bitter retards. the lad was trying(still is) to do something for irish music and underground metal, which needs all the help it can get in this country, obviously! and all he gets is abuse for it. sad crowd of bastards you lot are. I'm ashamed that we share a similar interest in metal if I'm honest. up the philfest 2015!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:53 pm 

Your name is hardly Phillip by any chance?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:29 am 

I assure you it most definitely is not you massive spastic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:34 am 

Give Phil the scrounging arsehole our regards Fred.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:23 am 

fred farthing wrote:
wow this site is full of bitter retards. the lad was trying(still is) to do something for irish music and underground metal, which needs all the help it can get in this country, obviously! and all he gets is abuse for it. sad crowd of bastards you lot are. I'm ashamed that we share a similar interest in metal if I'm honest. up the philfest 2015!!!

Go to the main forum and read the FundIt thread. The amount of sound advice this Phil lad is getting there is unreal considering the absolute delusion of the lad.

This website and it's users have probably done more for local metal than anyone else ever has in this country.

Any feckin eejit can set up a Free Facebook page and claim to be the new dog in town in regards to promoting local music. From what I can see he hasn't put a penny into this "company". He messaged bands and organised a 120+ band bill for June which then he cancelled because he knew he couldn't manage it. Simple as that.
Now he's looking to do it again this year, only he wants everyone to pay in advance for a "festival" of local bands at 60 quid a head... It's beyond a joke!

It doesn't matter if it were the 120 local jazz or trad bands on the bill, the reaction would be the same. The holes in his plan are laughable and his attitude to constructive criticism stinks.

So he and his PHILfest shite are doomed to failure!

Now kindly fuck off with your troll account ye sad cunt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:10 pm 

haha sad bitter bunch of cock suckers you lot are. crawl back into daddys arsehole would ye?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:58 pm 

:roll:

Ah lad.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:06 pm 

fred farthing wrote:
crawl back into daddys arsehole would ye?

But... but... none of us know who are daddys are cause we're a ' sad crowd of bastards.'

:(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:17 pm 

Looks like the only sad bastard here is you Phillip .. er... I mean Fred.

Best of luck with phillipfestival

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:21 pm 

fred farthing wrote:
haha sad bitter bunch of cock suckers you lot are. crawl back into daddys arsehole would ye?

You and your fuckwit mate Phil are the very definition of bitter.

Tell him we said hi. Thanks muchly

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:39 pm 

I say just let him try it. He's been given sound advice by experienced people and he's not listening, and I'm sure when this fails it'll be somebody else's fault and he'll refer to that when he makes another attempt next year.

Metalireland will most likely be the reason given as to why it didn't take off and his dream was shattered. I think we can already see that this is where this is going.

The website will be used as another, 'Metalireland are filled with wankers' drunken tirade by yet another fuckwit at a bar when they're asked if they post here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:48 pm 

Don't feed the troll :wink:

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next