Back
  Graspop Metal Meeting 2017

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:27 am 

A new year, new names for the five stages at Graspop Metal Meeting 2017. Joining the bill for the 22nd edition are: A Day To Remember, Amenra, ARCHITECTS, Brides of Lucifer, Crown The Empire, Every Time I Die, Gojira, King's X, Like A Storm, Mastodon, MAX & IGGOR CAVALERA - RETURN TO THE ROOTS, Metal Church, Sabaton, Touche Amore, W.A.S.P. Nation (Official). Info and tickets: www.graspop.be!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:17 pm 

Few decent names there although the ones that mean anything to me after rechecking schedule are scattered into Sat & Sun, still leaving Fri remaining sparse enough for me.

Few odd placements (to me at least) Mastodon earlyish slot it seems in between Charm the Fury and Hatebreed, Danko Jones any good? they/he? ahead of Gojira on the bill anyway. A band I've never heard of (Brides of Lucifer) on after Tarja can't be right can it? your mates/local band highly likely has more likes on Facebook :roll: also seems to have Rob Zombie closing the fest @ MS2 not Sabaton as suggested earlier.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:27 pm 

Where are you seeing the stage times? Seems most unusual to have them set in stone so early. I'd say there a few more announcements to be made yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 pm 

jonrhine wrote:
Where are you seeing the stage times? Seems most unusual to have them set in stone so early. I'd say there a few more announcements to be made yet.

No times yet just days appearing and placements...Graspop site>Line-up>Days and stages, shows Thursday by default which has nothing showing but click Friday etc and you can see names.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:38 pm 

I see that now, thanks. Hopefully they'll get a couple of good names for Thursday, UDO was cool last year. I'm still absolutely sickened to have missed Primal Fear on the Thursday due to too much messing about getting into the festival

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:21 am 

Blue Oyster Cult have Graspop listed on their tour schedule on their site, down for the Rammstein night, great addition.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:52 pm 

Motionless in Shite??? is there really a band called Motionless in Shite :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 pm 

Typo I swear :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 pm 

I booked accommodation in the Metal Park bungalows and have a couple of mates who now can't make it so I've 2 spare beds if anybody is interested.

https://www.graspop.be/nl/info/overnachten/metal-park/

We stayed in these last year and thought they were great. They work out at about €37 a night for 4 nights. (Thurs to Sun) PM if interested.

Cheerz!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:41 pm 

Scorpions have confirmed (and it appears since deleted) that they are headlining the Sunday of Graspop this year. This is obviously much better than Evanescence headlining

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:58 pm 

Not that obvious if you've seen Scorpions in the last few years dull as fuck live.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:04 pm 

Megalodon wrote:
Not that obvious if you've seen Scorpions in the last few years dull as fuck live.

Still at least they have a catalogue!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:43 am 

Mikkey D playing drums for them now I see too.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:26 am 

Megalodon wrote:
Mikkey D playing drums for them now I see too.

Yes, never a bad thing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:44 pm 

#metalmonday is doing justice to its name! Today Graspop Metal Meeting can confirm sixteen new acts! The line-up is now complete for Friday, Saturday and Sunday 16-17-18 June. The programme for Thursday 15 June will be announced soon.

Tickets and info: www.graspop.be

Scorpions, As It Is, Battlebeast, Black Star Riders, Blue Oyster Cult, Code Orange, Coheed and Cambria, Graveyard, Helmet, Melechesh, Nothing More, Sepultura, Suicide Silence, Sum 41, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Raven Age

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next