--------------
Sons of Apollo
Annihilator
Leprous
I Am Morbid
Havok
+ 4 TBA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:15 pm 

I think we'll definitely do this one again next year. Great craic in Eindhoven last week.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:54 pm 

Will defo keep it in mind. We did Elbriot last year which was a slightly better setup than Dynamo but their lineup was muck this year. So I'd say it'd be one or the other next summer. Have never seen Annihilator though so unless Elbriot pulls something magic out of the bag, I'll prob lean towards Dynamo again.

p.s. checked this morning and the discounted tix are now gone so all tix are at the full price (€25 + €2.50 handling)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:26 pm 

Annihilator were pure class last time in Dublin, were a bucket list band for me, so no fears there I reckon. Wouldn't worry about missing early bird at that price :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:26 pm 

Snare wrote:
Annihilator were pure class last time in Dublin, were a bucket list band for me, so no fears there I reckon. Wouldn't worry about missing early bird at that price :-)

Bucket list band for me too and missed them several times. Price is just ridiculous for the line-up they get.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 pm 

Just back from bloodstock and annihilator were amazing!! I think I'll be all over this although was looking up prices and flights going from Dublin to Eindhoven are expensive enough and require a stop, anybody with other suggestions on how to get there?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:08 pm 

Do Ryanair have flights for dates that far in advance? We got them for around €100 return this year. Amsterdam Schiphol airport is only an hour away by train so that's an option too.

Edit : just had a look and Ryanair flights can only be booked up to March 2018 at the moment so I wouldn't stress about prices yet. Picked a random weekend in March and basic return flights were €68 so wouldn't be expecting it to be much different in the following months if booked early.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 pm 

Ryanair flights from Dublin to Eindhoven are never too expensive. Don't think I've ever paid much more than €100 as spoderman01 said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:15 pm 

metallicat00 wrote:
flights going from Dublin to Eindhoven are expensive enough and require a stop

Worth noting that the flights to Eindhoven/Amsterdam from Dublin are direct flights as well so not sure what route you were looking at.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:22 pm 

Lineup updated

Sons of Apollo
Annihilator
Leprous
I Am Morbid
Havok
+ 4 more

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:07 pm 

We're tempted again by this one Spod. Good craic that weekend there in July.
Probably leave booking it till the new year though. Hope the festival tickets are easier to purchase this time. Tricky as fuck to sort them last time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:25 pm 

justincredible wrote:
We're tempted again by this one Spod. Good craic that weekend there in July.
Probably leave booking it till the new year though. Hope the festival tickets are easier to purchase this time. Tricky as fuck to sort them last time.

We reckon we'll hit this again. Decent lineup and good craic to be had. Seems we'll have 1-2 more tagging along this time. Just waiting on the Graspop announcement as it might be one or the other for some of the gang.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:27 pm 

justincredible wrote:
Hope the festival tickets are easier to purchase this time. Tricky as fuck to sort them last time.

Meant to add that if you get as far as the Ticketmaster.nl site, if you click on the 'Taal' button near the top, you'll get an option to switch to English. Just booked my ticket there and it was a breeze.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:42 am 

Sweet Spod, yer a gent.