Ghost
Ministry
Sons Of Apollo
Overkill
Annihilator
Leprous
I Am Morbid
Havok

Best line-up for €25 I've ever seen (since last year's Dynamo line-up :wink: )

Ridiculous, isn't it?

Reckon there'll be one more added as the previous announcement said "4 TBA" and only 3 have been announced since. Prob be some local act as Dynamo ran a competition for it with White Boy Wasted opening the 2017 fest.

Still waiting on the rest of my gang to get themselves sorted for it but for that lineup I'd go on my own :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:27 pm 

Great lineup. Will hopefully sort it in January. It's around €80 return to Eindhoven from Dublin Fri to Sun with Ryanair, not bad. Great fun there last July.

North from here, running amok amongst the shadows of the past
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:21 pm 

Where's good to stay lads , close to venue?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:11 am 

Thorn wrote:

Eindhoven is a small city so it's probably better to stay in the centre, especially if you're there for a couple of days. There's busses out from the centre during the day and back again after the festival is over. We paid €18 for a taxi between 4 of us from the bus station last year. It's walkable too if you and your friends want to share a few cans on the way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 pm 

justincredible wrote:
Thorn wrote:

Eindhoven is a small city so it's probably better to stay in the centre, especially if you're there for a couple of days. There's busses out from the centre during the day and back again after the festival is over. We paid €18 for a taxi between 4 of us from the bus station last year. It's walkable too if you and your friends want to share a few cans on the way.

Yeah, we strolled out and back last year. Took about 20-25 mins from Stratumsedijk. Grand way to build up a thirst :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:44 pm 

Might sound like a strange question but what is the arsehole quotient like at Dynamo? Have had two bad festival experiences on the trot but this line-up and price is very tempting!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:31 pm 

Cryptic Stench wrote:
Might sound like a strange question but what is the arsehole quotient like at Dynamo? Have had two bad festival experiences on the trot but this line-up and price is very tempting!

Wasn't a problem last year anyway. We were there since the Thursday and headed into the Diamond Head pre-show the night before as well and didn't have any hassle at all.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:34 pm 

Yep, a great weekend was had.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:04 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
justincredible wrote:
Thorn wrote:

Yeah, we strolled out and back last year. Took about 20-25 mins from Stratumsedijk. Grand way to build up a thirst :)

Sounds spot on, thanx fellas, can't get my head around the ticket price at all, gotta be done

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 pm 

Thorn wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
justincredible wrote:
Thorn wrote:

Sounds spot on, thanx fellas, can't get my head around the ticket price at all, gotta be done

Yup, shure that's less than you'd pay to see the headliner locally. Absolutely bonkers ticket price.

There's a Sandton Hotel on Stratumsedijk that I normally stay in when in Eindhoven. Nothing too fancy but it's on the right side of the city for the fest and close to the bars etc. They also do triple/quad rooms if there's a few of ye going. Might be useful to ya.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:27 pm 

Just got the Queens Hotel in city centre there for the two of us for three nights, have to sort out some tix now, I imagine at that price they're probably going well. Overkill, Annihilator, Havok and maybe Leprous, that'll do me nicely

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:47 pm 

Just booked the Fri to Sunday there. A little over €200 for ticket, flight and hotel (2 nights), not bad at all for such a fantastic weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 am 

justincredible wrote:
Just booked the Fri to Sunday there. A little over €200 for ticket, flight and hotel (2 nights), not bad at all for such a fantastic weekend.

Flights are taken care of. In on the Thursday and back on the Sunday. Waiting on the other lads to figure out what they're doing before I book the hotel. Supposed to be 4-5 of us this year but we always end up losing 1-2 when it comes time to book.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 am 

You's staying in Eindhoven the 3 nights Spod? Maybe we might actually meet up this time. I mean, Stratumseind isn't that bloody big lol, and the distance between The Jack and de Bakkerij is only a couple of hundred metres, ffs... haha!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 pm 

justincredible wrote:
You's staying in Eindhoven the 3 nights Spod? Maybe we might actually meet up this time. I mean, Stratumseind isn't that bloody big lol, and the distance between The Jack and de Bakkerij is only a couple of hundred metres, ffs... haha!

Yeah, I'll be there for the 3 nights. I'm sure we'll manage to cross paths at some point :wink: Prob be the same plan as last year, few quiet ones on the Thursday night, pre-show on the Friday night followed by The Jack and the fest on Saturday.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next