Back
  Hellfest 2018

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:33 pm 

INSANE!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:28 pm 

Quality line up as usual but first time I'm more surprised by what they don't have Helloween being the main one and missing a usual exclusive set (like Emperor last year)...saying that peoples expectations must have been off the chart going by social media; one lad "what the fuck have you spent our money on"...if you can't find anything to occupy yerself there I mean loads of bands stroking all genres its up for debate whether metal is actually for you and should have no problem selling ticket anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:53 pm 

Have some friends looking for tickets in case anyone is selling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 pm 

May be going to this. Tickets possibly sourced. What way do people normally travel to this? Paris, train, taxi or Nantes and taxi something like that?

Flights are a bit more expensive into Nantes and the flight times are limited. It's practically beside the event though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 pm 

Im looking at flyin direct to Nantes. Paris may be cheaper but then theres the hassle and expense of getting to Nantes so might work out as broad as it is long.

I have a spare ticket going. Face value. Not sure how it works. I have an email receipt for 2 tickets, mine and the spare. I have messaged Hellfest to see what the craic is. Does anyone know? Are actual tickets sent out or is it ticketless? Ideally I would like the sale to be done in advance, no fuckin about at the time with "I'll meet ye at Tescos in Clisson at 3pm" or such tomfoolery.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 pm 

jiblet wrote:
Im looking at flyin direct to Nantes. Paris may be cheaper but then theres the hassle and expense of getting to Nantes so might work out as broad as it is long.

I have a spare ticket going. Face value. Not sure how it works. I have an email receipt for 2 tickets, mine and the spare. I have messaged Hellfest to see what the craic is. Does anyone know? Are actual tickets sent out or is it ticketless? Ideally I would like the sale to be done in advance, no fuckin about at the time with "I'll meet ye at Tescos in Clisson at 3pm" or such tomfoolery.

I may be able to help here in a couple of ways. Me and a friend have two tickets. We were talking about taking the ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg and then it's maybe a 4 hour drive to Clisson. Camp at the festival then.
I think I have a taker for your ticket.
Would you be interested in driving with us? That would be 4 in car and make it pretty cost effective.

The ferry journey is 18 hours but that's just drinking and sleeping time. The drive through France would be nice then.

Let me know what ya think.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:20 pm 

Cheers for the offer but theres 3 of us (was supposed to be 4) so we will stick with the flight. By the time I had spent 18hrs on a boat I would have spent the difference anyway!
I haven't advertised the ticket anywhere else yet so I'll hold out and see if ye need it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 pm 

jiblet wrote:
Cheers for the offer but theres 3 of us (was supposed to be 4) so we will stick with the flight. By the time I had spent 18hrs on a boat I would have spent the difference anyway!
I haven't advertised the ticket anywhere else yet so I'll hold out and see if ye need it.

Ok no bother man! I'll definitely take the ticket though. How much is it? I'm based in Rathfarnham. Can meet up with you soon depending on where you are based.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:34 am 

LordCrumb wrote:

Ok no bother man! I'll definitely take the ticket though. How much is it? I'm based in Rathfarnham. Can meet up with you soon depending on where you are based.

Im in Belfast, the seller says £200 sterling, which is actually 24eu more than face value, does that suit? All we have at this point are confirmation emails so I dont know how we could transfer it to you. I have emailed Hellfest to see what the craic is. Don't know how it works, I assume they send actual tickets but no idea when. Any ideas?
I'm sure we could work it so that no one has to travel up/down to make the exchange, I have family in Dublin so once we know how to transfer the ticket we can sort something out.

Hows that sound?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:00 am 

jiblet wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:

Im in Belfast, the seller says £200 sterling, which is actually 24eu more than face value, does that suit? All we have at this point are confirmation emails so I dont know how we could transfer it to you. I have emailed Hellfest to see what the craic is. Don't know how it works, I assume they send actual tickets but no idea when. Any ideas?
I'm sure we could work it so that no one has to travel up/down to make the exchange, I have family in Dublin so once we know how to transfer the ticket we can sort something out.

Hows that sound?

The price is fine man. The gig is sold out so I think i'd have a very hard time tracking another ticket down.

I've no idea on the ticket really except to say that Brutal Assualt last year posted wristbands just before the festival. Maybe it's something like that? Sure update me when you find out some info.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:16 am 

Good stuff, I'll let ye know the craic then.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:21 pm 

LordCrumb wrote:
jiblet wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:

Hows that sound?

The price is fine man. The gig is sold out so I think i'd have a very hard time tracking another ticket down.

I've no idea on the ticket really except to say that Brutal Assualt last year posted wristbands just before the festival. Maybe it's something like that? Sure update me when you find out some info.

Hellfest ticket is the actual email, with the barcode. You arrive with it printed out and they scan it, then you get wristband and that's it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 pm 

Kilzig wrote:
Hellfest ticket is the actual email, with the barcode. You arrive with it printed out and they scan it, then you get wristband and that's it.

sound man. @jiblet drop me a pm please man if you want to sell the ticket. I think we can do this easy enough without needing to meet up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:28 pm 

jiblet wrote:
I have a spare ticket going. Face value.

I guess that quote shouldn't be taken at face value then!!!! LOLs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 pm 

Pm'd you Jiblet. Any update on that ticket?

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next