Back
  Brutal Assault 8-11 August 2018 - Jaromer, Czech Republic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:20 pm 

....or was it Czechia. Wasn't that a thing last year?

Anyhoo, looks like we're heading to this next year as it coincides with one of the lads hitting the big 40.

First lineup announcement last week

AT THE GATES,
CARPATHIAN FOREST,
PESTILENCE,
THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER,
MISERY INDEX,
IHSAHN,
NAILS,
PURTURBATOR,
DEAD CONGREGATION,
SADISTIC INTENT,
NOVEMBERS DOOM,
OBSCURE SPHINX,
PILLORIAN,
KUROKUMA,
WHOREDOM RIFE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:54 pm 

Bulk of line-up released already stupid value as usual!,shame I've to miss out this year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:20 am 

Hail!

Really looking forward the gig this summer. Affordable, well organized and an absolutely killer line up what else can we ask for so let's set up the circle pit and kick it all the way down from Ireland to fortress Josefov in Czech Republic for an extreme music experience. I'd have booked it myself but am missing a few buddies to go with. Here are the numbers: Ryanair's plus fare + full festival pass ticket + vip camping + shuttle back to Prague early in the fist morning after the end of the festival = €350. Far more affordable than Wracken. Please tell me what you think.
In Satan's honor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:00 am 

I went to it by myself last year, had no one to go with either but went anyway, had to see Emperor! And others...
Its the best organised festival I've ever been to, you get your wristband sent to you before you even get there, and on the wristband you have your credit which you pay for everything, there's lockers at the entrance so you can put your real cash passport etc there, next to that is a phone charging facility.
Beer costs f all, bout a euro or so a pint. You can also buy VIP camping for very cheap, and have tent waiting for you and a much safer camp..
My favourite thing of all was the cinema.... theres so many times at a festival you need a breather or theres a gap in bands ya wanna see and this is perfect. I watched movies like Army Of Darkness which was hilarious with a group of like minded people who knew the movie well.
Also its worth buying the hilltop ticket, views are savage, watched Devin Townsend from up there which was perfect.
Can't recommend the festival enough! Go for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:34 pm 

Amazing Festival defo recommended as said,

Ya the natural stand ticket should be added also watched DTP from there too :D

VIP camp is pretty good sold out in 2016 but think extended it slightly last year. Wouldn't opt for the regular tbh.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:05 pm 

Alright lads, would anyone by chance know if there's anywhere nearby this festival selling camping gear such as tents, sleeping bags etc? Or is there a similar setup to Graspop at all where you can buy camping gear in the festival? Any information is much appreciated, first time goer for this festival.