Back
  Graspop Metal Meeting 2018

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 am 

GMM 2018, June 21-24, Dessel, Belgium

Thursday 21st
Headliner: Guns N Roses
Also Announced: Ghost,Black Stone Cherry,Cancer Bats,Jonathan Davis,Bury Tomorrow,Doro (Warlock - Triumph and Agony show),Fledy Melculy,Follow the Cipher,Hielung,Iced Earth,Kataklysm,Madball,Moments,Signs of Algorithm,The Pink Slips,Toxic Shock

Friday 22nd
Headliner: Iron Maiden
Also Announced: Avenged Sevenfold,Akercocke,Anti-flag,Arkona,Avatar,Ayreon,Carach Angren,Culture Abuse, Diablo Blvd,Dool,Galactic Empire,Hollywood Undead,In This Moment,Killswitch Engage,L7,Less than Jake,Neurosis,Parkway Drive,Pist* On,Powerwolf,Savage Messiah,Septic Flesh,Shinedown,Silverstein,Stick to Your Guns,Tremonti,The Darkness,Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown,Vader,Watain,Wolves in the Throne Room,Zeal & Ardor

Saturday 23rd
Headliner: Volbeat
Also Announced: Marilyn Manson,Accept,Amaranthe,Arch Enemy,Asking Alexandria,Asphyx,At The Gates,Backyard Babies,Baroness,Batushka,Bloodbath,Bolzer,Boston Manor,Crossfaith,Exodus,Kadavar,Kreator,Marduk,Megadeth,Miss May I,P.O.D.,Planet of Zeus,Rise Against,Seether,Skillet,Sons of Apollo,Stone Broken,Stray from The Path,The Vintage Caravan,Thundermother,Underoath,Vixen

Sunday 24th
Headliner: Ozzy Osbourne
Also Announced: Judas Priest,A Perfect Circle,Limp Bizkit,Billy Talent,Blessthefall,Body Count w/ Ice T,Bullet for My Valentine,Carnivore A.D.,Corrossion of Conformity,Dead Cross,Ego Kill Talent,Eischbrecher,Emmure,Employed to Serve,Eskimo Callboy,Hollywood Vampires,Knocked Loose,Lacuna Coil,Mantar,Meshuggah,Modern Life is War,Monuments,Perturbator,Powerflo,Pro-Pain,Shining,Skindred,Tesseract,The Bloody Beetroots (Live),The Contortionist,Thy Art is Murder,Tyr,Vandenberg's Moonkings

Festival extended by a day this year, going XL according to social media no doubt ticket price be going XL too :P .

Never imagined they'd be able to scoop GnR but I guess maybe Axl happy to look after them after they were able to headline in 2012 when not many festivals would touch his band with a barge pole.

Last edited by Megalodon on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:41 pm 

Hadn't dawned on me that the price would increase. Was almost €200 last year I think.

No interest in seeing Ozzy again...been absolute pants the last couple of times I've seen him. Guessing this means BLS will be on the billing as well as they were the last time Ozzy headlined while Zakk was playing for him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 pm 

Sign on the site saying tickets on sale on the 18th.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:16 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
Sign on the site saying tickets on sale on the 18th.

See that, might not sleep on it personally and grab them straight away. Maiden now added for the Friday too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:04 pm 

€245 for the 4 day ticket. Could have been worse I suppose. Will pick up a ticket on Saturday I think.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 pm 

Ya an extra 50 quid for Gnr day is grand tbh. Surely they open campsites Wed, wonder if they still have a warm up night too.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 pm 

Hoping so as that's the dates I'm booking the flights for :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:51 am 

Very happy with that lineup (so far) and the slightly dearer ticket for the extra day seems fair.

I swore I wasn't bothered seeing GNR live after all the history, bad gigs, lateness, rudeness to fans etc, but they seem to have got their act together again to be fair... and I've still never seen Judas Priest or Exodus either!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:11 am 

Sod it, I'm just gonna book it on Saturday as I can see this selling out with the amount of people that didn't get a chance at Hellfest tickets. Might grab flights today and get the ball rolling.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm 

Gonna try get a ticket for this...Would it be easy enough to get from Eindhoven to this? Cheap flights from Manchester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 pm 

thebronze14 wrote:
Gonna try get a ticket for this...Would it be easy enough to get from Eindhoven to this? Cheap flights from Manchester

Yeah, Eindhoven is prob the easiest place to get to it from. There's a company that runs busses from the city centre/airport and they'll drop ya back on the Monday. Costs about a tenner each way and takes around 45 mins. They normally start running the day before so hopefully this year, they'll start on the Wednesday. I emailed the company this morning but they said they won't have the timetable up until about a month before the fest. Doubt they'd leave it that late so might be worth checking http://www.eventexpressbus.nl/ every so often for updates as they normally sell out pretty quick and it's a balls to get to Mols from there by train if you miss out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 pm 

As above Eindhoven is the nearest airport, they used to include travel within Belgium free as part of ticket they canned that a few years back, maybe have discounted tickets offered or something not sure but probably nothing worthwhile likely more expensive flights too. Eindhoven the way to go for sure...Taxis if travelling with a group will take ye for like 20 a head, didn't pre-book bus but took one I was able to buy ticket for at a desk at airport last time but would likely pre-book next time out not sure if same company as mentioned by Spoderman twas cheap enough.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 am 

Cheers for the info lads, appreciate it

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:09 am 

Ticket booked early doors. Now just need the rest of the gang to do likewise :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 am 

I'm in anyways, feck it though says not opening campsite till Thursday that could make for a long ass queue :shock:

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next