Back
  Graspop Metal Meeting 2018

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:20 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
prof. wedgie wrote:
Ah that's a shame, never saw Ozzy with Gus and much prefer him as a guitarist

Gus was with him the last time I saw Ozzy and didn't do much for me. Suppose it's difficult to put your own mark on the back catalog of so many others. Would prefer Zakk personally so pretty happy with that as long as Oz puts a decent shift in.

I caught Gus's Firewind live a few years ago and realized how good he is ... a fantastic guitarist.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:09 am 

metaljoe wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
prof. wedgie wrote:
Ah that's a shame, never saw Ozzy with Gus and much prefer him as a guitarist

Gus was with him the last time I saw Ozzy and didn't do much for me. Suppose it's difficult to put your own mark on the back catalog of so many others. Would prefer Zakk personally so pretty happy with that as long as Oz puts a decent shift in.

I caught Gus's Firewind live a few years ago and realized how good he is ... a fantastic guitarist.

Great guitarist, not knocking him technically and have enjoyed Firewind when I've caught them. Just think Zakk is a better fit with Ozzy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:19 pm 

Lads looking to go to this next year- was thinking of getting tickets as soon as the wages go through in two weeks - is it likely to sell out before then would ye think?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:22 am 

bogmetaller wrote:
Lads looking to go to this next year- was thinking of getting tickets as soon as the wages go through in two weeks - is it likely to sell out before then would ye think?

I doubt it but if it is selling quickly they'll prob post something on their FB page

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 pm 

Ya they do give an indication afaik; last year was the first time I've heard Combi tickets selling out and that was literally a day before the festival. The Friday (Rammstein) had sold out prior and good-too hot weather pushed Combis over the line.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:14 pm 

Haven't given them a gander yet but Sons of Apollo leaked

Source was site of Bumblefoot http://www.bumblefoot.com/gear/15-vigier-doubleneck.php

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm 

Megalodon wrote:
hope it's not feckin' Volbeat :lol:

I can't seem to avoid these,Ya they're Sat headliner :x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:10 pm 

I don't get it.Yes legend is a very over used term these days but G n R,Maiden and Ozzy including Sabbath sales all in excess of 100 million album sales each .Priest 50 million.Then you have Volbeat nobodies in comparison.I could get it if they were even Belgians but Danish!Could be an early night to recover abit for Sunday's proceedings :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:39 am 

I've never heard of Volbeat...Sound like some sort of Swedish pop band! Gonna give them a spin now

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:47 am 

Another question- what kinda prices are you looking at for beer, food etc?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:21 am 

bogmetaller wrote:

Small beer is normally 1 token which runs at about €2.75 (or €2.50 if you buy them in advance). Some food massively over priced. Think I paid 5 tokens for a beef stew thing last year, almost 14 quid....but I was hammered and it looked really tasty :D Chips/burgers normally run at 2/3 tokens so you'd get by.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:30 pm 

New names added today

Ayreon, Black Stone Cherry, Bloodbath, Boston Manor, Bury Tomorrow, Crossfaith, Doro, Employed To Serve, Follow The Cipher, Galactic Empire, In This Moment, Kadavar, Lacuna Coil, Madball, Marilyn Manson, Meshuggah, Rise Against, Savage Messiah, Seether, Shining, Stick To Your Guns, The Bloody Beetroots Live, and The Pink Slips.

And the already announced Hollywood Vampires, Sons Of Apollo and the 4th headliner Volbeat.

Galactic fuckin' Empire. I'll be in my element :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:43 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:

Small beer is normally 1 token which runs at about €2.75 (or €2.50 if you buy them in advance). Some food massively over priced. Think I paid 5 tokens for a beef stew thing last year, almost 14 quid....but I was hammered and it looked really tasty :D Chips/burgers normally run at 2/3 tokens so you'd get by.

So theres no cash on site its all tokens?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm 

bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:

Cash for merch, smokes and market stalls. Tokens for food, beer, showers. The token machines take cash/card and they've ATM hatches as well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:

Cash for merch, smokes and market stalls. Tokens for food, beer, showers. The token machines take cash/card and they've ATM hatches as well.

Had a look on the website there- just hope the unlikely doesnt happen and it sells out in the next two weeks- gonna go for the 4 days !!

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next