Back
  Graspop Metal Meeting 2018

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 pm 

Flight has been moved 24 hours ffs...will have to fly via dublin now...pay for check in baggage twice :x

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 pm 

Ya it's tokens as explained proper size beer means it's €5/€5.50. Worst is a score size water is a token, hungover I must have lashed back about 4 of them in a few mins one day for instance = tenner gone like that :cry:

Actually paid for a batch of tokens earlier and will likely spring for another batch next month or 2, pre-paid tokens tend to be limited and they'll take them offsale further down the line too.

Delighted with a few of those names, although was hoping Deftones or Stone Sour were on there too. 8)

They've the days known for the bands announced or at least they aim for I updated the OP including these day splits.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 am 

Megalodon wrote:
Actually paid for a batch of tokens earlier and will likely spring for another batch next month or 2, pre-paid tokens tend to be limited and they'll take them offsale further down the line too.

Picked up €100 worth myself when I got the ticket. Queues for tokens at the start of the fest are a pain in the hole but not as bad since they got the token vending machines. We got caught up in this in 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLWDHyejWjU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:35 am 

Megalodon wrote:
Megalodon wrote:
hope it's not feckin' Volbeat :lol:

I can't seem to avoid these,Ya they're Sat headliner :x

Argh I was hoping for anyone but them.

I don't hate them but I just don't get what the hell they are doing headlining ahead of Judas Priest...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:37 am 

EmmetRyan wrote:
Megalodon wrote:
Megalodon wrote:
hope it's not feckin' Volbeat :lol:

I can't seem to avoid these,Ya they're Sat headliner :x

Argh I was hoping for anyone but them.

I don't hate them but I just don't get what the hell they are doing headlining ahead of Judas Priest...

Priest are on Sunday so might just be down to schedules and that. They also might wanna keep Priest lined up to replace Ozzy if there's a repeat of a few years ago as mentioned on the previous page :wink: Given who was available for the Saturday, it was always gonna be between Volbeat and Manson. I'd take Volbeat any day of the week.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:47 pm 

@spoderman01
Fair points, especially about Ozzy :lol:

I still get to see Priest anyway so happy days!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:50 pm 

Megalodon wrote:
Ya it's tokens as explained proper size beer means it's €5/€5.50. Worst is a score size water is a token, hungover I must have lashed back about 4 of them in a few mins one day for instance = tenner gone like that :cry:

Delighted with a few of those names, although was hoping Deftones or Stone Sour were on there too. 8)

They've the days known for the bands announced or at least they aim for I updated the OP including these day splits.

I ws thinking of bringing a 5 litre bottle of water to the campsite would you get away with that??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:57 pm 

bogmetaller wrote:
I ws thinking of bringing a 5 litre bottle of water to the campsite would you get away with that??

Should be grand. Here's the list of what you can/can't bring. English on pg 2.

https://www.graspop.be/files/download/g ... -def-2.pdf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:43 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:

Should be grand. Here's the list of what you can/can't bring. English on pg 2.

https://www.graspop.be/files/download/g ... -def-2.pdf

Perfect loads of sandwiches in tin foil and a flask of tea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:36 am 

Eventexpressbus.nl now have the bus tix available for pickup from Amsterdam, Eindhoven etc.

Return from Eindhoven station for Thurs/Mon was €32.50 all in.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:43 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
Eventexpressbus.nl now have the bus tix available for pickup from Amsterdam, Eindhoven etc.

Our flight home leaves Eindhoven at 11 Monday morning so can only use that service one way- any suggestions as to the best way to get from the festival to Eindhoven Airport sunday or Monday?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:04 am 

bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:

Our flight home leaves Eindhoven at 11 Monday morning so can only use that service one way- any suggestions as to the best way to get from the festival to Eindhoven Airport sunday or Monday?

We were facing the same problem so picked a flight back from Amsterdam later in the day. Drags the hell out of the day but saves on all the messing around early Monday morning. Doesn't look like those buses run on Sunday at all so I'd say taxi on Monday morning would be your best bet. Maybe there's a local company you could make an advance booking with?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:25 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:

We were facing the same problem so picked a flight back from Amsterdam later in the day. Drags the hell out of the day but saves on all the messing around early Monday morning. Doesn't look like those buses run on Sunday at all so I'd say taxi on Monday morning would be your best bet. Maybe there's a local company you could make an advance booking with?

I was looking online there-120 beans for a taxi!? Wel be dividing it by 3but even at that its a huge wad of cash to be paying!
Edit- found a company that wil do it for 75- not as bad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:22 pm 

New names

Accept,
Arch Enemy,
Baroness,
Batushka,
Carach Angren,
Corrosion Of Conformity,
Culture Abuse,
Dead Cross,
Diablo Blvd,
Dool,
Ego Kill Talent,
Eisbrecher,
Ghost,
Hollywood Undead,
Jonathan Davis,
L7,
Mantar,
Neurosis,
Perturbator,
Septicflesh,
Shinedown,
Skillet,
Skindred,
The Vintage Caravan,
Tremonti,
Wolves In The Throne Room

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:55 pm 

Savage! a number welcome there, gonna be so many clashes :)

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next