Back
  Graspop Metal Meeting 2018

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 pm 

85% of 4 day combi now sold out. Looks like it could sell out, sold out for the Rammstein night last year and was absolutely fucking mobbed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 pm 

Will defo sell out of combis prob next month sometime when timetable goes up site updated to show 90% sold now. I think last year Deep Purple day sold out on day too due to the weather that came.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:56 pm 

Got a ticket for this today haven't been since 2012. I think I might have donated a few leftover festival cans to a group of ye from here, at Eindhoven station on the Monday/Tuesday, before going home :lol:

Has there been much changes to the fest since? The food hall (FoodCity?) at the time was fairly fucking dire, the food would have been alright if it wasn't drowning in salt!! It rained a lot that year, but that made it pretty easy to sneak drink into the main area under your jackets etc. I take it you're still not allowed bring in cans from the campsite?

Is that Metalbus still running? I think I used that EventExpress one that year and we got delayed outside the site for about 90 mins, the security wouldn't let the bus through, but that Metalbus just cruised on in. Pure jelly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:33 am 

Metalhead Fred wrote:
Has there been much changes to the fest since? The food hall (FoodCity?) at the time was fairly fucking dire, the food would have been alright if it wasn't drowning in salt!! It rained a lot that year, but that made it pretty easy to sneak drink into the main area under your jackets etc. I take it you're still not allowed bring in cans from the campsite?

Is that Metalbus still running? I think I used that EventExpress one that year and we got delayed outside the site for about 90 mins, the security wouldn't let the bus through, but that Metalbus just cruised on in. Pure jelly.

If you mean the breakfast hall, it's the same, prob the one thing that never changes. Still can't bring cans in and I couldn't believe the ramped-up security in 2016 so prob even more difficult to sneak anything in now.

I've taken the EventExpress bus most years that we've gone and never had a problem other than it turning up an hour late in 2016.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:37 pm 

EVERY year Ive used Event Express its been late, the later in the day your bus is the later it will be, but you'll always get there eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:07 pm 

All weekend tickets sold out & timetables are up.

A7X clash with the Darkness balls anyway mostly pans out okay bar a few bands I would've planned to catch if they hadn't clashed with a no-brainer choice for me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:51 pm 

Thanks for that re timetable.Ive done Hellfest last two years but comparing the two lineups seems as if the main must see bands are doing both festivals.L7 and Vixen are two I've never seen before at Graspop this year.For Hellfest would have been Joan Jett never seen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:02 am 

Out of curiousity as you mentioned it; did a contrast of the timetables of GMM and Hellfest, A7X,Judas Priest are getting the same set lengths at GMM despite the fact they Top the bill at HF. Just a glance at some of the other bands at both PWD(by 15m),APC(10m),Manson(15),Megadeth(10) have more generous set lengths at GMM too.

GnR scheduled for 3.5 hours :P

L7 are worth catching classic line up intact too since they reformed 3 years ago or so. Vixen are on super early but wouldn't mind catching if I can make it 8)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:31 pm 

Volbeat and Bloodbath clashing...fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:03 am 

Happy with the breakdown...not many clashes

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:04 am 

Only a couple of months to go now. Better start keeping an eye on Aldi/Lidl for camping supplies...so that I can leave them all behind on the Monday morning :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:29 pm 

Yeah must do same, wonder when they start stocking that stuff, be leaving it behind meself of course :lol:

They released their app the other day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:49 pm 

Megalodon wrote:
Yeah must do same, wonder when they start stocking that stuff

Must be in the next few weeks. You'd get one handy enough in Argos anyway if stuck. I see tokens on-site are going up again to €2.85 a pop making a 'large' beer work out at €5.70. Reckon I'll be buying a few more munten before I go as they're €2.50 if bought online in advance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:02 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
I see tokens on-site are going up again to €2.85 a pop making a 'large' beer work out at €5.70. Reckon I'll be buying a few more munten before I go as they're €2.50 if bought online in advance.

Yeah they've sold out of the €100 batches they're only selling €50 ones now, pretty sure they cease those at some stage too afaik.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:26 am 

Megalodon wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
I see tokens on-site are going up again to €2.85 a pop making a 'large' beer work out at €5.70. Reckon I'll be buying a few more munten before I go as they're €2.50 if bought online in advance.

Yeah they've sold out of the €100 batches they're only selling €50 ones now, pretty sure they cease those at some stage too afaik.

Think the €100 batches might have sold out because they come with a shirt. Grabbed another €150 worth last night. Did the math and it would have cost me an extra €21 to get them at the fest :shock:

Page: Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next