Back
  Movies so bad they're good..

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:45 am 

Quote:
Few things beat "Ninja Terminator" from Godfrey Ho, a man responsible for 500 plus movies that consisted of him scavenging footage from discontinued martial arts movies and filming new scenes and characters around these. This movie ruined the career of Richard Harrison, stole the music from Star Wars and in this scene shows the greatest threat delivered from a movie villain

Ninja Terminator is possibly my favourite movie of all time. Sampled it a lof for the IEYF stuff. Every single scene is mental. So many bits where the actors are not even in the frame while they are conversing. The bit where he says that Jaguar WOng is dead, he just says "well that's too bad" in this ridiculous american overdub and just carries on busting down the street. There are a zillion sequels, prequels apparently

Also just finished that book the Disaster Artist about the room, very entertaining and well written.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 pm 

Mark O'Spicebag wrote:
ochoill wrote:
Ned the Gom wrote:
If ye haven't seen Fatal Deviation yet, ye need to line up a few cans and watch it.

The only Irish martial arts film ever made afaik. I was nearly crying start to finish, everything is fucking perfectly awful. There's a car stunt scene where the car flips - that was unintentional but they had to go with it because of the tight budget. Etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPne3Wh0lqk

Came into this thread to post this, definitely one of the best things I've ever seen. Words can't even explain the laughing that you'll do at how absolutely horrifying this is.

The scene 11 minutes in where he says "I don't think the girl needs help crossing the road, why don't you boy scouts go play in the woods" and then bates up the villains is gold, I've been quoting that line for years

The one that sticks in my head is the door men outside the shithole of a pub - "Sorry ya little bollocks, I said no entry"

The whole pub scene is great. Fuck it, as I said, the whole film is amazing. The romantic picnic at the side of the road :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 pm 

Awww here lads, watching Fatal Deviation now.. Fuck this is class already.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:17 pm 

Another Irish classic

https://youtu.be/AI0nhiSKOCY Rawhead Rex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:22 pm 

anyone remember an Irish film called The Courier? it was about a motorbike courier that was unwittingly being used as a drug mule. saw it back in the 1980's and thought it was deadly (I was about 10 at the time) would love to see it again as I'm sure it's actually terrible!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:58 pm 

We were trying to find Maniac Cop one time to watch and it was hard to find online, so we settled for Psycho Cop instead.

Hands down one of the best decisions of 2015. It's AMAZING.

The puns he uses when he kills lawbreakers are still ones me and my mates quote today.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:41 am 

Anyone seen Romero's "monkey shine"? Holy shit!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:39 pm 

Bad Biology, anyone see it? I couldn't make it through the whole thing, it was too shit. But i think some might feel its so bad it is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyOc4oEJlfg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:33 pm 

Definitely so bad it's good. Frank Hennenlotter is a genius! Went to see him introduce "Brain Damage" at the IFI a few years back and he was really cool. Love his work. Trashy as fuck. The aforementioned "Frankenhooker" is a favourite.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:20 am 

Does anyone remember revenge of billy the kid? Farmer fucks his prized goat and the offspring goes on a rampage.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 am 

oh yeah! Haven't seen that in years, but it definitely rings a bell. I think that and "Bad Boy Bubby" may have been a double bill in the gaff over a few cans as a teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:03 pm 

pentagrimes wrote:
Definitely so bad it's good. Frank Hennenlotter is a genius! Went to see him introduce "Brain Damage" at the IFI a few years back and he was really cool. Love his work. Trashy as fuck. The aforementioned "Frankenhooker" is a favourite.

I have been meaning to watch both of those, have only seen Basket Case from him which is deadly.

footloose ´╗┐onstead heinous vermifugal newssheet
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:56 pm 

ragnarok wrote:
Awww here lads, watching Fatal Deviation now.. Fuck this is class already.

An absolute must for anybody's film culture! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:47 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPne3Wh0lqk

The out takes at the end :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:46 pm 

The Extendables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veWBQcGzX0k

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next