Back
  Decapitated arrested for kidnap.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:10 am 

Pinhead wrote:
Why are you so sure? How do you know I wasn't at this football match you speak of and was one of the miscreants that you are judging a whole town on?

Well as they say, you can always judge a town by it's most successful football team.

While it is entirely possible that you were at the Dundalk - Rovers match a few years ago, I have a feeling that you weren't. In my experience the majority of smelly rockers don't even like football I think it can be traced back to some sort of trauma in childhood.

A wise man once said "never trust a man who doesn't like football" and I agree with him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 am 

HallowedBeThyShane wrote:
Pinhead wrote:
Why are you so sure? How do you know I wasn't at this football match you speak of and was one of the miscreants that you are judging a whole town on?

Well as they say, you can always judge a town by it's most successful football team.

Who is they and what

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:17 am 

Pinhead wrote:
HallowedBeThyShane wrote:
Pinhead wrote:

Who is they and what

Gentlemen and scholars I believe.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:26 am 

Quote:
Has anyone on the forum ever had any experience with Decapitated when they played here before?

Strange question. Besides, this is not the Decapitated that played here previously.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 am 

Cryptic Stench wrote:
Quote:
Has anyone on the forum ever had any experience with Decapitated when they played here before?

Strange question. Besides, this is not the Decapitated that played here previously.

How many Decapitateds are there? I thought that they played with Behemoth and the Pint before. I could be wrong though, I have never actually listened to them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 am 

Different lineup.

Their first few visits here largely featured the original line-up. Only one left from that version of the band and one of the current members only joined last year. I'm not sure what type of experiences would be relevant given those line-up changes. Were you looking to see if someone had a chance to ask if they were rapists?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 am 

Here we go again...

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3