Back
  Synthesisers

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:45 pm 

As one of the comments says: "Good for a tease, terrible if you want details."

You'd imagine it being Behringer, it'd be quite affordable. Interested to see more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:44 pm 

good few more vids, pics and details floating around about it now, still no price announced but I think we can safely rule out it being a cheap alternative to much, speculation has it anywhere from 500-1500 and up.

Still lusting for a Moog, have a feeling i might crack and buy a sub phatty before this year is out

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:14 pm 

i am 138 wrote:
Still lusting for a Moog, have a feeling i might crack and buy a sub phatty before this year is out

Got Myself a Moog Mother 32 there a few months back. It’s on the cheaper end of the spectrum for Moog gear. Has Midi In and 32 CV patch points, so very expandable. Still not without its limitations, but still a great little piece of gear. Kinda want another one or two of then now…

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:04 pm 

Prolonged Spumesence wrote:
Kinda want another one or two of then now…

or six :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evi12DFoPrc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:05 am 

i am 138 wrote:

Great synth but I reckon it's worth forking out for the Sub 37 for its 1 knob/button per feature. I really love the sub phatty but it's getting a bit tiresome having to remember and then enter different button combinations to access all the features and use it to its full capabilities. I find this slightly annoying but manageable when creating a sound, it's when you want to edit presets it becomes really annoying...

There is a software editor that works flawlessly and allows access to all the features but it's nice having physical buttons/knobs at your fingertips.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:39 pm 

Here's a set I did a few weeks back with my Doepfer Dark Energy into a bunch of pedals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWYZmYaU2I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:08 pm 

Cool stuff, Moose. I didn't realise you did that kinda stuff too.

Bit the bullet and got the Arturia Micro Brute. Should have it in a coupla days. Spent a fair bit of time looking at clips and I reckon it should do the job nicely.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:22 am 

Mostly just do it at home or in band contexts (old band Wolfbait) but the opportunity arose so I jumped on it. Hopefully do some more gigs collabs with this kinda stuff now that the finger is out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 pm 

i am 138 wrote:
Prolonged Spumesence wrote:
Kinda want another one or two of then now…

or six :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evi12DFoPrc

Haha! Don't give me any ideas! Just ordered a second one, with one of those racks that holds three....so it'll have to be filled as some stage soon....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:44 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqdVQ9VdoAg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:18 pm 

heads up - Behringer Model D in stock at andertons atm if anyone is looking, couldnt place my order fast enough, been waiting months for them to show up without a pe-order, watching all the comparison vids with the real thing on youtube, seems on the ball, cant wait to get this yoke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:33 am 

i am 138 wrote:
heads up - Behringer Model D in stock at andertons atm if anyone is looking, couldnt place my order fast enough, been waiting months for them to show up without a pe-order, watching all the comparison vids with the real thing on youtube, seems on the ball, cant wait to get this yoke

Nice. This summer I think I'll finally sit down with the MicroBrute and get a handle on it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm 

I'll definitely be picking one of those Behringers once the summers over. I was waiting for them for AGES and picked up a used Moog Minitaur for the stuff I was doing in the meantime. It's pretty crazy that they've been out since November and it's only now can get one not on preorder!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 am 

Picked up an Arturia Keystep last week. Fantastic bit of gear.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 pm 

That looks the job. I've been keeping my eyes out for a nice small controller with proper midi I/O. This one just shot up to the top of my list!

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next