Back
  Dynamo Metal Fest - Eindhoven 14/07/18

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:47 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
Soz, just spotted that you're flying on Friday. As far as I know, Friday is 100% fine. The strike only affects Thursday flights.

Ah, no worries Spod. I hadn't even checked it myself. So we're getting there at least. Hopefully the Sunday afternoon flight will be okay too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:44 am 

New timetable up

https://www.facebook.com/dynamometalfes ... =3&theater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:49 am 

Will try to get there for 2pm, I Am Morbid.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:44 pm 

100% confirmed on the Ryanair website this morning that the flights are scheduled to and from Eindhoven this weekend. Sweet.....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm 

With all the fuss about the Ryanair strike, we left it too late to book the airport car park and now they're all full. Having to get the Eireagle bus up and down instead so will be on the road at 01:30 tomorrow morning....if I can drag the lads out of the pub to get to the bus stop :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:02 pm 

Ah heer, you's will be fooked Friday night on Stratumseind hahaha.
I'll be at work on Friday morning but going in early and leaving around 9.30am. Should be in the airport for 10.30am.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:06 am 

True to form, Thursday was a write-off. After starting drinking at about 22:00 Wednesday night, I only got about 30 mins sleep between the bus to Dublin and the flight. Utterly wasted by Thursday afternoon. Can't even remember the train journey from Amsterdam to Eindhoven or checking into the hotel :lol: Made it to The Jack where we attempted to drink them out of Jager and Red Bull....we failed.

Crashed most of Friday but made the pre-party. Skeletonwitch were fairly dull, Thrashcan were an excellent covers band and we decided to skip Evil Invaders and head back to The Jack for the Gorefest tribute.

Hot as balls on the walk out on Saturday. Caught the end of VUUR who were solid. I Am Morbid were great. Enjoyed Annihilator but the lads thought they were rubbish. Leprous were decent. Took a break for Overkill. Ministry were absolute rubbish...and had a somewhat cringey end to their set. Ghost were great. Pretty much the same set as Graspop but really enjoyed it. Whoever has taken on the Fire Nameless Ghoul persona is a great watch live.

Good idea to move the merch stalls completely indoors as it gave a good excuse to get out of the heat. Some of the same problems as last year with drinks queues and the beer turning to mainly foam as the day went on. Their token refund thing wasn't exactly smooth either when the booths ran out of small notes. Fairly minor complaints in light of the €25 ticket price though so will definitely be keeping it in mind for next year again.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5