Back
  Hellfest 2018

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:32 pm 

LordCrumb wrote:
Pm'd you Jiblet. Any update on that ticket?

Apologies man, I pm'd you there but its not showin up as sent so dunno if ye got it. Just so ye know that Im back on the case. Il be in touch this evenin round 7.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:18 pm 

Hi, Looking for a 3 day Hellfest ticket if anyone selling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:05 am 

Looking for 2 tickets if anyone is selling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:35 pm 

Running order is up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:13 pm 

GOATLORD wrote:
Running order is up.

Do you mean the poster they released back in February or have the released a revised list/times?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:40 pm 

Does anyone know if theres cheap camin gear available in Clisson?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:52 pm 

jiblet wrote:

Ya there a huge supermarket right near the festival grounds that will have everything you need. They do a huge number of their yearly business over the Hellfest. It's actually really cool the entire Supermarket turns into a Hellfest supermarket, I'm not sure in the price but we all bought camping chairs etc there as well as food and booze and it wasn't super expensive.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 am 

jonrhine wrote:
jiblet wrote:

Ya there a huge supermarket right near the festival grounds that will have everything you need. They do a huge number of their yearly business over the Hellfest. It's actually really cool the entire Supermarket turns into a Hellfest supermarket, I'm not sure in the price but we all bought camping chairs etc there as well as food and booze and it wasn't super expensive.

Cheers horse. I was actually thinkin of buyin a tent over there and just leavin it behind but that wouldn't sit right with me so ill just bring me own over. Aye, i seen videos of that shop, looks like wile craic!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:13 am 

Time tables are up for this now, some nasty clashes for myself but was always going to happen with so many bands i wanted to catch.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 pm 

I see that Maiden are down for 2hrs while other headliners are doin 90mins. Maybe this counts Doctor Doctor and Bright Side of Life but I'm hopin for extra Maiden, considerin that Dickinson said there would be little chat as they had so much to do. Maybe 15-20mins more than usual.
I also see that Nightwish are on after Maiden but Maiden are clearly headlining. Is this normal? I dont usually frequent festival of this scale. Although I did see an ABBA tribute act follow James Brown at a festival. But I think that Nightwish following Maiden isn't really the same as that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 pm 

jiblet wrote:

I also see that Nightwish are on after Maiden but Maiden are clearly headlining. Is this normal?

yeah, they usually have another band on the second main stage after the headliner at Hellfest.

Loads going from Ireland again from what I can gather. Should be great once again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:43 am 

Is there any good links for Hellfest steams?
I couldnt access the site yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 pm 

https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/083415-00 ... urbonegro/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:01 pm 

exiled in ennis wrote:
https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/083415-001-A/hellfest-2018-avec-arch-enemy-alice-in-chains-exodus-turbonegro/

Sound.

North from here, running amok amongst the shadows of the past
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:39 pm 

That bastion of Metal, "The Sun" has a couple of pages review of this today. Sounds horrendous. Elsewhere ,couple of nice birds enjoying the sunshine and generally being misappropriated for the good of mankind.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4