Back
  Graspop Metal Meeting 2018

Page: Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:43 pm 

Sunday dayers gone now, just GnR day left gonna be jammers! :shock:

The site map gone up looks the same as last year as far as I can see.

Still have to get a tent ha. :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am 

Megalodon wrote:

Yeah, same as the year before as well from the looks of it. Just 2 weeks away...rolled around pretty quick all the same. Must pick up a few more tokens before heading over. Looking forward to a night on the lash in Eindhoven as well.

Can see the fest being absolutely rammed but not much can be done about that. Hopefully, we get there in time to get a half-decent spot in the campsite.

On a side-note, anyone see that vid of GnR tackling VR's Slither that's doing the rounds. Yeah, about that, Axl.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:13 am 

spoderman01 wrote:
Megalodon wrote:

Yeah, same as the year before as well from the looks of it. Just 2 weeks away...rolled around pretty quick all the same. Must pick up a few more tokens before heading over. Looking forward to a night on the lash in Eindhoven as well.

Are you in Eindhoven the Wednesday night by any chance?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 am 

bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
Megalodon wrote:

Yeah, I'll be found propping up a table in The Jack for most of the evening I'd imagine :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:
Megalodon wrote:

Yeah, I'll be found propping up a table in The Jack for most of the evening I'd imagine :D

I'll send ya a private msg closer to the time-we are probably on the same flight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:08 pm 

Grand job. We're on the 11am flight from Dublin to Amsterdam. Should be in Eindhoven by late afternoon.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:57 am 

On the noonish wan straight to Eindhoven meself lads on the Wed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:14 am 

Megalodon wrote:
On the noonish wan straight to Eindhoven meself lads on the Wed.

That was the original plan but we have some mates that always do a bit of stocking up in Amsterdam before heading to the fest. As it turns out, none of them are going this year but we'd booked flights assuming they would be. Not like it's much of an issue, only 90 mins away on the train and better options for the flight home on the Monday.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:33 am 

Anyone know what amount of time the stretch of road from Naas to the airport is likely to take in the early morning. Need to be parking up at around 8:30am so worried about getting caught in morning traffic especially with it down to 2 lanes around that part.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 pm 

Completely sold out. Gonna be jammed, Rammstein last year was insanely busy... looking forward to it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:27 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
Anyone know what amount of time the stretch of road from Naas to the airport is likely to take in the early morning. Need to be parking up at around 8:30am so worried about getting caught in morning traffic especially with it down to 2 lanes around that part.

Won't take you an hour - im going from straffan and that'll take about 35mins bar a major crash or something along those lines

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:37 pm 

jonrhine wrote:
Completely sold out. Gonna be jammed, Rammstein last year was insanely busy... looking forward to it

I believe the Saturday sold out on the day too last year due to the weather was a pretty good card throughout the day was busy from early on, it was noticeable people weren't camped out at Main stage all day for headliner like they were Rammstein,Maiden when I saw them previously there. Would people camp out all day in front of main stages for Volbeat/Manson? That day will be easier traffic wise surely half the weekenders be half f'd too me an all possibly :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 am 

bogmetaller wrote:
spoderman01 wrote:

Won't take you an hour - im going from straffan and that'll take about 35mins bar a major crash or something along those lines

Cheers for that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm 

spoderman01 wrote:
Grand job. We're on the 11am flight from Dublin to Amsterdam. Should be in Eindhoven by late afternoon.

Getting that exact flight and doing the exact same thing man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:35 pm 

2 campsite entrances this year which ought to make things easier.

So close now I can almost hear the "Timmay" tossers in the campsite.

Page: Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next