Back
  IRON MAIDEN European Tour 2018! Belfast Included

Page: Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:26 am 

Fancy getting the fuck over yourself there boy? You'll find, if you can read, that any interaction i have with you is replying to one of your inane (and usually inaccurate) posts. You're a fool.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:44 pm 

After seeing maiden on the book of souls in dublin I swore to myself I'd never go to a 3arena gig again. Like Belfast the amount of bullshit carry on out of certain people at it was unreal. What really done it was the abuse that was dished out to a girl that was crashed into from behind along the quays on the way home. She was pretty rattled after it. Then without fail the dickheads started coming up to see what was goin on. One lad from the north and his girl went nuts screaming at her to move. She was sent into a taxi in front and the driver was waiting on the garda. Of course nothing was said to the 22stone taxi driver. It was all directed at her. Then the lad thought it would be a good idea to start hurling abuse at her mates. It didn't work out to good for him. He went swimming.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:48 pm 

Uinsion wrote:
Would have bought a t shirt but the queues for them on the way out were crazy. :( :(

Tour shirts are available on their website https://666.ironmaiden.com/legacy-of-the-beast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:25 pm 

“Fancy getting the fuck over yourself there boy? You'll find, if you can read, that any interaction i have with you is replying to one of your inane (and usually inaccurate) posts. You're a fool.”

That gave me a chuckle. Of course you’re innocent of all the above.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:04 pm 

I havent been to an arena for a gig in a good few years now,dreading Slayer in a few months if the mongo count was high for Maiden.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:43 pm 

I dread concerts because there is people there full stop never mind Mongo's haha . AC/DC in punchestown was full of Mongo's, took nothing away from an excellent show. We can't have shows full of sound people sadly.

Last edited by Pinhead on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:21 pm 

Too many triggered snowflakes on here.

Of course there'll be some d1ckheads at concerts, just deal with it and power through ffs!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 pm 

Black Wizard wrote:
Tour shirts are available on their website https://666.ironmaiden.com/legacy-of-the-beast

Thanks bud, had seen that, didn't have the one I wanted :( :( , the green one with Eddie in the cockpit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:20 am 

Manchester and Birmingham were killer. Great stage show, crowd and atmosphere for Bruce's big 60th tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:06 am 

Gibonz wrote:

Of course there'll be some d1ckheads at concerts, just deal with it and power through ffs!

Exactly. When it comes to whinging, this forum wins top prize! I love this place for the wealth of metal knowledge and very diverse opinions that people share, but fuck me, a few people here could do with getting over themselves or just getting out more in general.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:47 am 

I thought the ticketless entry thing worked pretty well, I was a bit worried as using the wife's credit card, but all good, queue went down pretty quickly.
Tho that was probably hour and half after doors opened.
Definitely a good way of stopping tickets getting scooped up and sold on for big profits.
Think all big gigs should be like that now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:01 pm 

Metalhead Fred wrote:
Gibonz wrote:

Exactly. When it comes to whinging, this forum wins top prize! I love this place for the wealth of metal knowledge and very diverse opinions that people share, but fuck me, a few people here could do with getting over themselves or just getting out more in general.

There's no excuse for acting the complete cunt no matter where you are...being at a gig isn't a licence to act like a complete fucking tool..craic is one thing...acting the cunt is another...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:35 pm 

Metalhead Fred wrote:
Gibonz wrote:

You are two of the eejit's ruining it for the rest of us :P

Nah, last Thursday was another level of wankery to what I've experienced before. In arena gigs like that though, its all about luck to who you're surrounded by. Still had a great night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 am 

Uinsion wrote:
Black Wizard wrote:

Thanks bud, had seen that, didn't have the one I wanted :( :( , the green one with Eddie in the cockpit.

Thats the one I was looking for aswell. Might come across it online somewhere.

Great show by Maiden. Bruce absolutely owned the Blaze songs. Agree on the level of cunts about, it was ridiculous.

KSE seemed a bit out of place although I enjoyed them and they performed very well. To say they sound like every other new US band is a bit harsh, if anything, every other new US band sounds like them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:48 pm 

Saw Maiden in London last night, brilliant show, not heard them play that intensely for some years. They went all out for it.

Page: Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next