Back
  DIOCLETIAN- 12th August - On the Rox
    
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


User avatar

Joined:
Aug 2012
Posts:
1624
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:38 pm 

Not sure what Skippy is on about there

This is back on. We’ll post details shortly once everything is confirmed


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Aug 2007
Posts:
1657
Location:
Phortach i gConnemara
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:20 pm 

Skippy wrote:
Snatchgrabber wrote:
Don't lose hope for this just yet


All hope is lost....


yasee skippy, don't be so pessimistic


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Mar 2007
Posts:
10201
Location:
www.invictusproductions.net
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:32 pm 

Anyone want to edit the thread title and spell the band's name correctly?


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2017
Posts:
155
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 pm 

Invictus wrote:
Anyone want to edit the thread title and spell the band's name correctly?


Done. Any more info on this?


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Mar 2007
Posts:
10201
Location:
www.invictusproductions.net
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:49 pm 

Going ahead. New event page here.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Aug 2007
Posts:
1657
Location:
Phortach i gConnemara
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:01 pm 

Image
fb event

Diocletian
FIN
Coscradh
Apostate Viaticum

Voodoo Lounge, Sunday 12th August 6pm
Limited number of €20 pre-booked tickets available, €25 on door
paypal kcdeathpromo@gmail.com as 'friend or family'

...could someone change the venue on the thread title to Voodoo Lounge please


Last edited by 04325613 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2007
Posts:
120
Location:
Auckland
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:15 am 

Its been 8 years since we last played Dublin and it is unlikely we will return, so make the most of the opportunity.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Mar 2010
Posts:
1117
Location:
Just beyond THE PALE, lying in wait...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:18 am 

Doomcult wrote:
Its been 8 years since we last played Dublin and it is unlikely we will return, so make the most of the opportunity.


Jeepers that's a bit mean spirited....its 'unlikely' you will return!...are we that much of a pain in the ass to play for!!!


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Oct 2006
Posts:
3235
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 pm 

huez2000 wrote:
Doomcult wrote:
Its been 8 years since we last played Dublin and it is unlikely we will return, so make the most of the opportunity.


Jeepers that's a bit mean spirited....its 'unlikely' you will return!...are we that much of a pain in the ass to play for!!!


The band is from New Zealand and don't tour much. Ireland are lucky we even got one gig in the first place not to mention a second one.


Doomcult wrote:



Will Impurath be doing vocals in Edmonton? Since BW have had to cancel? Won't make the Dublin date but hope to get to the temple of Ascension.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Apr 2007
Posts:
120
Location:
Auckland
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:51 pm 

mickO))) wrote:
huez2000 wrote:
Doomcult wrote:
Its been 8 years since we last played Dublin and it is unlikely we will return, so make the most of the opportunity.


Jeepers that's a bit mean spirited....its 'unlikely' you will return!...are we that much of a pain in the ass to play for!!!


The band is from New Zealand and don't tour much. Ireland are lucky we even got one gig in the first place not to mention a second one.


Doomcult wrote:



Will Impurath be doing vocals in Edmonton? Since BW have had to cancel? Won't make the Dublin date but hope to get to the temple of Ascension.


50/50 at the moment.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Oct 2006
Posts:
3235
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:16 pm 

Ok thanks


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Mar 2010
Posts:
1117
Location:
Just beyond THE PALE, lying in wait...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:09 pm 

Lads, where to start with Diocletian?.....best album??


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Oct 2017
Posts:
155
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:45 pm 

Doom Cult is probably the place to start.


Top
 Profile   
 



Joined:
Jun 2005
Posts:
20383
Location:
Below the hengiform.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm 

The demo is their best material followed very closely by War of All against All.


Top
 Profile   
 


User avatar

Joined:
Mar 2007
Posts:
10201
Location:
www.invictusproductions.net
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:12 am 

Doom Cult

War of All Against All


Top
 Profile   
 

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next