DEVILDRIVER - Belfast/Dublin - 14/15 August 2018

Page: Previous  1, 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:36 pm 

Dead label rock

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:34 pm 

Looking forward to this :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:53 pm 

I8UTD wrote:
Looking like a short enough set from devildriver 60mins tops id say going by set list from last night , load of balls that

Yeah it's just an hour set, exact same as the one on that Barcelona listing on setlist.fm.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:46 pm 

It's a great set list but two local bands and headliner only playing an hour is disappointing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:26 am 

Missed this place hell, dead label great live as always , devildriver were superb great set list , great to hear so many songs from the first two albums , decent crowd for a wednesday night , only gripe the set length surely another 30mins wouldn’t have killed them other than that great stuff .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:09 am 

Yeah it was a good gig but a few more songs wouldn''t have hurt. No encore :?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:11 am 

I thought that was a fantastic gig. This Place Hell are on fire at the moment and they gave it socks. Dead Label’s experience is really starting to show – full of confidence and they have killer material to back it up – super stuff. As for Devildriver : It was my first time seeing this band and I see the comments about only doing 60 mins and no encore etc etc …. But I thought yer man Dez explained his position on that quite well from the stage (no big ego rock stars looking for the crowd to beg for their return) ….whatever. The 60 mins they did put in was fantastic and full of energy. I was pleasantly surprised with how down to earth and humble they came across …… all in all a superb line up for €25.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:14 am 

Great Gig .Devildriver are always class live . I understand some people saying it was a short setlist but they dont mess around and yap bullshit to the audience just plough through the songs which is fine in my book. Good fun on a wednesday night.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 pm 

Great show alright- personally I have no problem with them playing for 60 minutes when Dez puts in as much effort as he did last night. Regardless of whether you like their music or not it can't be denied that he is an amazing front man. Dead Label were impressive too-fair play!

Page: Previous  1, 2