Back
  Decapitated

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:09 am 

Organic Hallucinacions :

Nearly... a perfect album :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZqllJrVmFY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 am 

It is brilliant but I love Winds of Creation. I bought it when it came out and it had such energy that it was infectious. And the age the them... bloody hell bunch of 16 year old's. I still can play like that and I'm bet asunder! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:42 pm 

Nihility, Negation and Organic Hallucinosis... their creative peak. Was never mad about Winds of Creation even though they are in the 16-18 range making it massively impressive. Any more impressive than say Entombed with Left Hand Path which they were similar in age?

A few tracks here and there on the 3 albums after Vitek... they seemed to lose whatever collective magic was there before he died.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:10 pm 

I think Vitek's passing was one of the greatest losses to metal this century. He was one of the best drummers I ever heard and was only 23 when he died.

OH is my fave album of theirs for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:16 pm 

Remember we did a From The Vaults on OH a few years ago:
www.metalireland.com/2016/04/29/from-th ... cinations/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 pm 

Yep, I think it’s their best. Was a little underwhelmed at the time but saw them in The voodoo that year and it clicked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 pm 

Was at the gig also, they were so good.

Winds is still my favourite and OH after that.

They are such a different band these days when you compare winds to the latest album.

I remember winds of creation on a terrorizer CD just before it came out and was like WTF is this!!! Always cracked me up reading the band members name's.. they all had these evil type sounding names..
Vitek, Vogg, Sauron... Then.. Martin xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:54 pm 

I was a big fan of this band in the early days,Loved Winds and Nihility,but could never get into OH!.

Absolutely snooze band with years now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 pm 

I liked a couple of tracks on Carnival Is Forever, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFObx3n2K0

Not bothered with Blood Mantra and Anticult .. and ffs anticult.. really.. doesn't Max Cavelera have copyright to that type of shite :roll: