Back
  Jordan Peterson

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:06 pm 

Emphyrio wrote:
mickO))) wrote:
Caomhaoin wrote:
Justin Trudeau...Words fail me. The most cringeworthy politician, let alone prime minister I've ever come across. That 'peoplekind' thing? If you saw the video without knowing anything about the man, you'd never guess it wasn't a pisstake.

Peoplekind was included in my novel response

Ya, it's exactly this kinda craic, with PC going way too far, that has pushed me the other way. And I'd like be able to engage with stuff that vocalises, better than me, where I'm coming from.

I have my "world view", in so far as it goes, and I don't necessarily need it challenged, I just want an interesting slant on things that kind of goes against the grain of what seems to be perpetuated in the media, social or otherwise.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me, but when it comes to the point that me disagreeing with someone or going against whatever the current narrative is that the media is pushing can result in a person calling my place of work and getting me fired things have gone way too far. That is a common occurrence in countries like Canada. You can't challenge transsexuals, Islam etc without these kinds of consequences.

A lot of people in Canada don't even realize that all media stations are biased and even the suggestion of this will have you labelled as a conspiracy theorist. it's not just left wing but also right wing biased news stations. But the mainstream media in Canada is predominately far left. The majority of people that read these news articles take it as 100% unbiased fact. They don't realize that media is forming an opinion for them rather then presenting them with all the facts and letting them make up their own minds. Which is what the media is suppose to do especially when most of these mainstream stations are funded with peoples tax dollars.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:12 pm 

mickO))) wrote:
He came to Ireland around this time last year it was just before he gave $10 million dollar payout to the Al-Qaeda member.
According to the Canadian media the Irish public were "gushing" over Trudeau.

Another big thing with Trudeau is his socks.

I recall something about him giving Leo socks. What a wanker. How did anyone vote for him?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:00 am 

hellfire wrote:
mickO))) wrote:
He came to Ireland around this time last year it was just before he gave $10 million dollar payout to the Al-Qaeda member.
According to the Canadian media the Irish public were "gushing" over Trudeau.

Another big thing with Trudeau is his socks.

I recall something about him giving Leo socks. What a wanker. How did anyone vote for him?

The only reason a lot of people voted for him was because he promised to legalize weed.

Another one of his catchphrases when asked about the ever increasing debt the country has is "the budget will balance itself"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:59 am 

mickO))) wrote:
Caomhaoin wrote:
I love watching Gavin McInnes taking the piss out of him. Gas.

A certain degree of political correctness is appropriate, you know, but this fool? It's so extreme, so limp wristed. Nauseating. Jordan Peterson points out quite frequently that although 80% of the elected politicians in the Canadian parliament are men, yet he insisted on making his cabinet 50/50 male/female. To hell with a meritocracy when you can have hyper-inclusivity.

The whole 50/50 was one of the first moves he made in office he doesn't seem to care who is most qualified for the job.

McInnes is brilliant. I remember seeing a video were he said he knew someone who went camping with Trudeau years ago and apparently Trudeau refused to let anyone light a fire because of the carbon footprint it would leave :lol: .

McInnes is hilarious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 pm 

I see he's doing the 3Arena with Sam Harris and Douglas Murray.

60 Euros a ticket.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:15 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9j1SLxEd0

Jesus, Jim Jeffries is one unfunny cunt. Canned laughter is about right for him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:25 pm 

Tickets are 20 euro now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:47 pm 

Wow. Sickener for whoever got ticket early.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:58 pm 

Fawk, and I still can't get tomorrow night off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 pm 

msb mastering wrote:
Tickets are 20 euro now.

No, people were simply taking the €60 price out of context.
Check out the pricing of events held in the 3 Arena for the last 10 years to help understand this.

footloose onstead heinous vermifugal newssheet
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:14 pm 

mishima wrote:
msb mastering wrote:
Tickets are 20 euro now.

No, people were simply taking the €60 price out of context.
Check out the pricing of events held in the 3 Arena for the last 10 years to help understand this.

??

Don't follow you at all. On ticketmaster.ie, tickets were from around €60 up, now they're all marked at €20.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 pm 

60 was a bargain in fairness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:46 pm 

Black Shepherd Carnage wrote:

??

Don't follow you at all. On ticketmaster.ie, tickets were from around €60 up, now they're all marked at €20.

It was my attempt at a play on the whole "you're taking him out of context, watch this 3 hour video to help you understand what he actually means" trope. :P

footloose onstead heinous vermifugal newssheet
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:03 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:51 am 

I heard there was no Q&A after this event which pissed off a few. €60 for something like this is baffling to me. I was told Peterson said at the event that rational abstract morality is false. We need those sweet seductive bible stories to keep us at bay. :lol: :roll:

And yes the majority probably do agree with him on the free speech stuff and he seems decent/effective at the self help side of things, which can be beneficial to many...up to a point. But I'm always wary of putting anyone up on a pedestal, no one should be worthy of being labelled a messiah.

Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next